An Amazing Wedding

So Justine Yayyayayyayayyayayyayaya congrats you're in Taiwan and the plane didn't crash into the ocean yip yooopppppp!!! You get to see people get married!!! Anyway, in case you didn't know:

So she's in Taiwan...landed like a bazillion hours ago. She slept six hours on the plane and is very surprised that Julia Pott quit band...also surprised at the amount of spam I sent her but her only comment was on Julia Pott (Justulia? Yes? No? No. Eh, sink). The luggage thing took forever apparently...So anyway, she's in Taipei in her grandmother's apartmentttttt

Number 4729 Shadowcat Place if you want to find her.

She tells tales of papayas (stop making me hungry) and relatives that inhale food (most likely not water though) even faster than she does, and are significantly rounder.

It's raining in Taiwan but there is no thunder and lightning (>:(((() and I don't understand how one can go so long without sleep but eh Justine must be magic. She's going to watch people get married yay good luck Justine

Also apparently she has cake because of her mom's birthday but luckily she's not eating me. Phew.

So anyway, from the mentioned information, one can only conclude that Michael Phelps and Justine are getting married!!!!!!!!!!

SO WE BEGIN.

Once upon a Michael Phelps's lovely little cottage in the woods, there lived Michael phelps and his mother, Mother Phelps.

"Mummy Phelps," Phelps smirked one day "I want to marry my dolphin co worker Justine"

"That's amazingggg!!!!" She smirked and hugged her son "Where will the wedding be held?"

"Idk" phelps smirked, but after many sleepless nights of planning, he finally thought of it.

"Mummy Phelps, Justine is in Taiwan and that's bad because I'm in Amerrrrica,"

"Aw" Mother Phelps smirked "you can just marry her when she gets back,"

"NO!" Phelps smirked "I gotta go after her. I can't wait 88828828282882837626162526272 days for her to come back!!!!! My hair will be too long and I'll scare her away because I'll look like Ross lynch. No, I need to go now while my hair is still stylish as ever,"

"Oh ok have fun" Mother Phelps said and phelps transformed into a dolphin and flopped out the window.

After drying up outside for 7 hours, phelps reasoned that he was a little un-advanced for a dolphin and he should be a human again. Ok so phelps not a dolphin now.

He ran from the forest to the beach on California and jumped into the water.

He swam the whole Pacific Ocean in 3 seconds, wow he broke a record considering no one has even swam the Atlantic Ocean before wowowow!

Seven thousand reporters cornered him on some random island in the ocean.

"WOW PHELPS THAT WAS AMAZING WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY FOR YOURSELF!?!?"

"I DONT CARE I WANT JUSTINE" phelps screamed and then cried.

The reporters let him go but he was running out of time! He swam the rest of the way in half a second, just in time to see Justine's plane flying overhead.

"JUMP JUSTINE, I'LL CATCH YOU!!!" He yelled.

Unfortunately, he was talking in italics and Justine couldn't hear him. Justine landed safely at the airport and went to her grandparents's house safe and sound. There was no wolf in her grandmother's bed.

Phelps was running out of time. If he didn't marry Justine he would explode because that's what his dairy godmother told him.

He ran frantically through the streets, going up to a random dog "SCUZE ME SIR I NEED TO BORROW YOUR PHONE!!!"

Phelps was in luck!!!! The dog spoke American and immediately lent phelps his phone. Oh noi the dog was Julia Pott? Nah.

Phelps called Justine "JUSTINE MARRY ME BECAUSE THATS WHAT HAPPENS IN THE OPERA CALLED THE TELEPHONE!!!"

"Omgzers" Justine screamed and put down the phone and dashed for the door.

"No Justine" her mom said "you gotta eat this papaya first!"

Justine whined "nooooooo but PHELPS!!!"

"The papaya gives you maaaagic poooooweeerrsss"

"Okok gimme that" Justine smirked and shoved the whole papaya down her throat.

She swallowed it in one gulp and started to fly fly flyyyyyy!!!

"Wow im a bird WOWOWOWOWOWOWOW wait I pretty sure that no one in my family is a bird..."

((Tamara jumps out))

"I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WERE A CHICKEN AT HEART!!!!!"

Justine's whole family cried tears of jooooy. They were so happy for her because she was the true chicken--I mean falcon. And also she was getting married.

Justine's round cousin smirked "Justine wowowow I am so happy for you you're throwing away your chance of success to marry a fish!!!"

"I know I'm pretty cool" Justine smirked "AWAY THEN!!!"

And she jumped through the window into Phelps's arms. Everyone on earth flew to Taiwan to watch the world's best wedding. It was filmed and put on the news; even the royal family was jealous.

"AhBbhgghhgghhfdsstjlpugrd" Justine screamirked as she married phelps. "This is muy goooodddd!!!!!"

Phelps agreed, and Justine and phelps both decided to change their names.

Since "Michael Wang" doesn't really work out because Michael Wong isn't nearly half as dolphin-esque as phelps and "Justine Phelps" doesn't really sound right, (Basically Maya: "Noooooo it can't be JUSTINE PHELPS IT HAS TO BE MICHAEL WANG...oh wait,") Maya and I agreed that both of them will change their last names to "Speedo". ("Something to do with swim...Speedo")

So Justine Wang married Michael Phelps and they both changed their last names to speedo. But Speedo the swim company was very angry because their company had the same name as TWO famous people.

So Speedo finally resolved upon changing its name to "A Bunch of Swim Stuff No One Really Needs" and their logo was drawn by the one and only JUSTINE SPEEDO!!!

Yay Justine!

THE FISHY END