18762443.3 Suspicions About Justine

So while I am writing a bunch of stuff I owe you, why don't I just write this down? 

SO ONCE UPON MY BRAIN, Justine was famous, and you know famous people, right? Everyone is constantly like omg! lyke ____ is secretly ____ and i think so bcuz evidence look! So I think such a famous fame like Justine deserves a bunch of suspicions about her. So let's begin! (not in any specific order) 

1. Justine secretly likes all the things she says she hates. Namely Ross Lynch. I mean, she is practically a Ross-Lynch-fangirl magnet. This year she met like what? the SECOND person who likes Ross Lynch and she's ALWAYS talking about them. I mean, I know waaay more people than Justine because of CTY and never in my life have I even heard of someone who likes Ross Lynch. Plus, people with common preferences tend to stick together. 

2. Justine is actually a good person. 

3. Justine actually isn't awkward and just pretends to be so because she doesn't want anyone to ask her about her Ross Lynch obsession.

4. Justine actually LIKES compliments. This is like 100% confirmed idc what she says it's confirmed. She's never said she hates them. 

5. Justine thinks this book is the coolest thing since lemons.

6. Justine doesn't mind attention at all. Because when you talk about some topic she doesn't relate to she EVER SO RUDELY interrupts and says "Meanwhile ________" 

7. Justine actually hates performing. Like really hates it. She gets so "UGH IM NOT GOOD AT PIANO SHUTUP" every time someone mentions it.

8. Justine is deeply terrified at the thought of being a blah.

9. Justine and I are actually each other from AUs. This one is actually true. I know because I'm actually her from an alternate universe where there is no technology and there is clean are and wonder. That's why I literally know nothing about technology and that's why I don't like things the way they are here. 

10. Justine hates a lot of things like pollution but doesn't want to fix it. 

11. Justine is afraid of failure. 

12. Justine is afraid of "confrontation." Confirmed because she said it herself. 

13. Justine actually isn't that weird. 

14. The "Justine Smell" is actually a perfume made by Justine Co. (because ya know, all famous people have their own dumb perfumes and companies). You can buy it at the Justine Store. 

15. Justine actually hates math. I know because every time I talk about math she is strange. 

16. Justine  can actually barely use a graphing calculator and has no clue what regression is. I know because I tried to do it on hers once in science last year and she goes "how to linear regression" and started pressing buttons but no clue what it even is. 

17. Justine wants to insult a lot of people but is too shy to actually do it. 

18. Justine actually knows exactly what she's going to be when she grows up, but won't tell me because I'm too ignorant and I like math too much.

19. Justine is actually 17, can drive, and drives an SUV around LHT for fun.

20. Justine is only allergic to 1/10 of the things she says she's allergic to.

21. Justine actually likes junk food but just says "ew sin" to junk food when I do because she thinks I would yell at her if she ate junk food (I don't judge I just joke)

22. Justine is actually terribly afraid of Mrs. Pogash

23. Justine's #8 concern is reputation

24. Justine wouldn't act mean to certain people if at least two of her friends stopped being mean. 

25. Justine doesn't think I'm as cool as I think I am; Justine doesn't think I'm as cool as she says I am

26. Justine actually doesn't hate the people she "hates" as much as she says she does.

27. Justine will judge you six times more for saying something potentially annoying if you're not her friend than if you are her friend. 

28. Justine actually has a Ross Lynch fan account on twitter (confirmed)

29. Justine ships Toss in order to avoid suspicion about her secretly liking Ross Lynch 

30. Justine is actually very creative but doesn't want to be

31. Justine is cooler than she says/shows she is, but wants to be more normal and plain so she declines compliments and stuff

32. Justine actually speaks Internet fluently 

33. Justine wants to write a fanfiction to this fanfiction but is afraid of loosing her fans because this book is dumb. 

34. Justine likes K-Pop. Why else would she know about that band the random girl played in her class. AKA *malicious smile* *rebel* *carefully turns on bluetooth* *music blasts* "YO WHAT THE HECK MAN?" Anyway, when she told me the wonderful "YO WHAT THE HECK MAN" story (xD) she knew what the song was called and like everything. PLUS why else would she watch the 11 Dude video thingy. 

EXACT WORDS: "But there is a giant brush monster thing / And an elephant" 

So *youtube voice* why else would she watch the video UNLESS she liked it??? It makes so much sense. Plus "I was curious" isn't very convincing 

#revealed #exposed

To be continued...

Rate the accuracy 1-10

Rate the accuracy 1-10. I think it's an ELEVEN *pun pun*