Jenna and the Giant Blabbermouth

Good evening or morning, my wonderful fans. Well, wherever you are. Here I am with a wonderfully wonderful Fanfiction about JENNA! Of course, what better way to kick off this exciting novella than a Fanfiction about her! So get ready to be amazed!!!

 Here I am with a wonderfully wonderful Fanfiction about JENNA! Of course, what better way to kick off this exciting novella than a Fanfiction about her! So get ready to be amazed!!!

Once upon a wonderful world, three loved a lone traveller named Jenna. You see, many many eons ago? Our man character hasn't existed. This was even before he was trapped and put into a box, and a lot lot LOT earlier than when Jenna and I blocked each other on google plus. Even earlier than when Adrian isle ruled the world. During this time, Jenna was determined to make a difference on earth, and set out on a journey across the world helping those in need. One day upon her travels, she came across a wounded cactus.

"D:" she exclaimed upon seeing the horrific sight "mr cactus are you okk??"

The cactus began to talk, but Jenna was not expecting this.

"Well you see, kind sir, I used to be a dude named Adrian. I was born from an echo--I mean cactus--and everything was fine until my girlfriend Lauren was taken by aliens and my other gf Melissa was pushed off a cliff. Now I'm so depressed because I spend every single moment of my life thinking of my poor sweet Lauren oh, and Melissa too. And then one day Lauren came back to mehhhhh but she say she didn't like me. And when cacti get sad they droop because science doesn't exist in fanfic"

":(" Jenna said "Well may bee I kan tri 2 help u"

"Buhhhh how?" Adrian said.

"I can be ur BFF" Jenna said.

Adrian the cactus stopped drooping and was happy again "YIP YOOPPPPP!!"

On every single day except Friday's at 2:41-2:43 AM, Jenna was friends with Adrian. But all the time, all Adrian talked about was how wonderful Lauren was and how much he misses her.

"Adrian, why don't you ever talk about how wonderful I am?" Jenna asked him one day.

"Because I care about Lauren Lauren and only Lauren" he began to droop so much that he was as flat as a pancake, "She is the love of my life and I will never love anyone except for her,"

Jenna was muy furious, "I DONT CARE ADRIAN I THOUGHT YOU LIKED ME!!!! NO ONE CARES ABOUT HOW MUCH YOU LIKE LAUREN!!!"

Adrian was muy muy MUY furious. He was so mad that he changes from a cactus into a man who was 7 feet? 9 feet? Idk ask Lauren tall and he was mad did I mention that?

"JENNAAAAA HOW DDAARRREE YOU!!!?!?!??" He screamed.

Adrian was so enraged at Jenna for insulting his gf that he set a curse on her.

"From now on, no one will listen to you when you tell them how much you like ME!"

Jenna shrugged, "Actually I don't like u very much"

"FINE!" Adrian yelled "from now on this giant mouth will follow you around and dump all of its problems on you!!!"

"AHHHHHHH" Jenna screams "NOOOIIIIII NOI NOI NOIIIII"

A giant mouth shaped exactly like Julia Pott's appeared out of nowhere.

"Ok that's freaky!" Jenna yell.

"TOO BAD THATS WHAT YOU GET MWAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA IM GOING TO RULE THE WORLD BECAUSE YOU INSULTED MY WONDERFUL LAUREN!!!"

"Omgggg" the giant blabbermouth yelled "lyk my lips hurt so much Jenna I KANT PLEH THE TROOMPIT!"

"Whatever" jenn continued along on her business.

But everywhere she went, the mouth followed her everywhere.

"How may help you today?" Jenna told some random dude one day.

"NAH DUDE" the mouth that Jenna later named Julia Pott said "Lyk you gotta help MEEE all this math stuff is soooooo hard lyk omg Mrs sepe is the best"

The angry person went away and soon no one wanted Jenna to help them. 

"JULIA MICHELLE POTT!" Jenna screamed "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

And with that, Jenna dumped all her problems on Julia Pott, and the mouth could not take it. And she melted down into a puddle who was reincarnated into a beetle who was reincarnated into a fly who was reincarnated into an eraser who was reincarnated into Mrs Sepepé who was finally reincarnated into a little shriveled thingy.

"Hm" Jenna stared at the shriveled thing. It was black and small, highly parasitic and had a lot of sharp teeth. Miraculously, she was alive even though it had been 10000099 years. Well this is fanfic so anything goes... "you don't resemble Julia Pott very much. I think you're a leech, right?"

The leech hissed at her and fell to the ground.

"How about I name you Ross Lynch?" Jenna offered.

"OMGZ" the leech said. He turned into a noodle haired Disney boy who was a horrible dancer and singer "MY DREAMZ COME TRUUUU!!"

And with that, he fled into the night where he would soon be released from the box again by Jenna.

THE TRAGIC END.