16

Dedicated to PRIYA_5LOVESSRK

VIHAAN

I finally asked her the question which I wanted to ask her when I saw her earlier. I saw shock waves all across her face. We remained silent for a while. It took a while for her to decide the answer and my heart beats increased to around 100 beats per minute. Wait is that even normal?

"Yes I will" She finally said and relief washed all over me. I couldn't hide my happiness from her and so I hugged her. But I guess that wasn't enough for my heart because now I badly wanted to kiss her. But the confusion in those pretty eyes of hers made me change my decision and I settled for a kiss on her forehead.

As I woke up the next morning the previous day's events rushed to my mind. Talking to her was the first thing on my to- do list for the day. I took my phone and called my GIRLFRIEND. But she didn't answer the phone.

'She don't have work to do today Vihaan, let her rest. Most probable case was that she was sound asleep.' I said to myself before going to get ready.

After I got ready for practice I called her again.

"Hello" Her sleepy voice reached my ears.

"Hi, Good Morning sleeping beauty" I don't know how those words slipped. I never knew I could say cheesy lines like this. Seems like I misunderstood myself.

It took her a while to respond. Was she blushing? I needed to know.

"You are blushing" It was more of a statement than a question.

"I overslept" She said those two words a long while after she had previously said hi. The long pause confirmed my doubts.

"Its okay. It is just ten in the morning"

"What? It is already ten? I need to rush. Mr. Sharma is going to see the end of me. I'm already late" Those words came out of her mouth in such a high speed that before I even knew she had cut the call. She didn't even give me a chance to remind her that her internship had already finished.

"What the.." I said to myself. She cut my call?

I called Anya.

"Hey Vihaan" She chirped into the phone.

"Call your sister and tell her that her internship with Mr. Sharma has already finished and she need to go to office only next month"

"What? I'm supposed to tell her that? How do you know?"

"She told me. Seems like she forgot that. Now call her"

"And how exactly do you know that?" she asked curiously. I was in no mood to explain to her that her little sister was my girlfriend.