19

Dedicated To myth_ical

NATASHA

Vihaan had called me earlier today to inform that the seven of us were meeting today at his place for the Rakshabandhan ceremony.  This would be the first time for me at his house.

Vihaan told me that he would pick me up and Anya would meet me there. We were both supposed to pick my parents from the airport and the next big thing was that Anya was going to tell my parents about her and Rishabh. The two guys were coming tonight to my house for dinner and my parents did not know all these were about to happen.

I decided to wear something traditional and hence I picked up a yellow Salwar Kameez, which had tinges of green in its Dupatta. I picked up matching earrings and bangles to go with it. I straightened my hair and did not bother to tie it.

Vihaan was dressed in a traditional Sherwani paired with light jeans and he did complete justice to the off -white Kurta.

“You look beautiful” The words came out of his mouth as soon as he saw me.

“You always say that when you see me”

“If it is so then let me say the traditional look suits you very well”

“Thanks and I never thought that you could look so perfect in a Sherwani.” I said smiling. I wasn’t joking. He looked extremely handsome today.

 “Thanks”

“My pleasure”

“Ready to go?”

“No”

“Okay, I’ll wait. Go get ready”

“Vihaan why don’t you wait inside? I’ve been noticing this from the very first day, you never come in”

“You never asked me to”

‘What? He never came in because I never asked him to? I didn’t know I was supposed to. Remember this was my first relationship. Was he offended?’  I was asked many questions to  myself.

Maybe my expressions gave him a clue about what were going through my mind because he suddenly spoke.

“Natasha, where are you lost? I was just joking”

“Oh...” My voice was not completely back. He came forward and hugged me.

“Natasha I know you’ve wanted me to come in for a long time, believe me I’ve wanted too, but I have decided that I would come in only after getting your parents’ permission and I’m sure that will happen for sure tonight” He said.