18

Dedicated to fabgirl1998

NATASHA

I saw Vihaan and Niveda leave.

“I’ve got to attend this call” Liam said as his phone rang.

That is when I noticed that my phone was missing. I went back silently to the dining room; Anya was busy in the kitchen. I did not want to disturb Rishabh or Samar.

“Sam, you sure you are ok?” I heard Rishabh ask.

“I’m bro, just a little guilty”

“I’m sorry” I heard Sam cut off Rishabh.

“Need not be”

“Let me finish first Sam” There was something in that tone that made me stand there and listen to the rest of the conversation.

“Okay tell me then”

“There is something more to the story you told us. I know you are keeping a secret again now tell me what it is. Before you ask, Vihaan did not notice it because he was caught up with your mother’s death and the others are not as close as we are. Now tell me the entire story”

“I can’t Rish. The only thing I can tell you is that you are right and that I lied at some points. I can’t tell you the entire truth and I’m sorry about that”

“What do you mean?”

“I meant what I said”

This was becoming a very bad habit for me to overhear others conversation, but at that point I was curious.

“So you won’t?”

“NO?”

“Okay I’ sorry I’ll have to blackmail you then. It’s okay if you don’t want to tell me the truth now, I’ll tell Vihaan and he’ll ask you in a way that you won’t have any other option than to tell him the truth. If that is what you want then its fine with me”

Rishabh was blackmailing Sam by using Vihaan’s name? My boyfriend was he the big bully here?

“You can’t do that Rishabh” Sam said.

“I can Sam”

“Not if I tell you the truth”

“Deal”