20

Dedicated to Achu2911

VIHAAN

“What are you two talking about?” I asked them.

They looked at each other confused. I was confused too.

“Are you both hiding something from me?” I questioned them facing Natasha.

She looked at me for a while and then turned back to face Rishabh.

“Vihaan” Rishabh started in a tone that meant he would not say anything

“Rishabh tell me. I heard you both speak about not telling me something. What is that you are hiding from me?”

Rishabh did not offer me any answers so I turned to Natasha.

“Natasha?”

“Vihaan....”

“Tell me Natasha.” I urged.

“I can’t Vihaan”

“Why can’t you?

“Vihaan please try to understand. I really want to but they made me promise that I won’t tell you”

“They? Who do you mean by ‘they’?”

“Vihaan please...”

“I told you. They made me...” I cut her off before she finished her statement.

“I know that damn it” I said hitting the wall nearby.

“Vihaan, I’m really really sorry. It is not my secret to tell” she said to me and turned to where Rishabh was.

“Rishabh?” She asked me.

“He left a few seconds ago”

“Oh...” she didn’t say anything after that.

She seemed tensed. I was certain the she was hiding something from me but I dint know what and why.  I was about to enquire further but her face begged me not to and so I did not push further.

I left the room searching for Rishabh.

RISHABH

I managed to escape when Vihaan was interrogating Natasha. I knew I did not have much time because Vihaan would come searching for me any second from now.