Chapter 1

Jason's Pov

Rubbing my temples in frustration, I watched as each group of girls came in and out, rolling my eyes a numerous of times at how annoying they were. I lifted up my right arm, glancing down at my watch. 5:55pm. 5 more fucking minutes and of this torture and we're done for the day. 

I looked back up, watching the girls saying a quick "mhmm" to them once in awhile when they asked me a question. I'm working with my brother for his CEO Enterprizes. It was either that or go to jail, I'm on a "small" bail right now but if I can prove to the court that I can be responsible for my actions then i'm a free fucking man. My brother offered to help me out, and "take care" of me. He's currently involving himself in activities, charities, the shit nobody really cares about. He's helping and funding a high school, bringing in a group of girls, giving them tips and advice, making them practice for future interviews and jobs, some lame shit that I do not have the patience for, clearly. 

I was distracted from my thoughts when a figure sat on the end of the table, moving papers and folders out of the way. "Can you please just act like you care." Mason pleaded, looking down at me. I stood up untucking my shirt and loosing the black tie around my collar when I noticed the girls were no longer here, I sighed. "Yeah, I'm sorry I've just been a little out of it these past few days Mase." He nodded his head, signaling me he understood. "I've noticed." He walked over to the small glass table by the window, grabbing two glasses and filling them up to the first small rim with scotch. "There's only 2 more days left until we're done though." He said before handing me a glass. I placed the end of the glass on my lips, raising my eyebrows towards Mason before allowing the bitter but yet satisfying burning substance run down my throat. "Fuck." I placed my palms flat against Mason's desk. "That's a kicker." I said, before standing up fully again, clearing my throat. He chuckled, swallowing his last bit of scotch. "Ready to go home?" I walked back over to my desk, picking up my Armani suit blazer, throwing it over one shoulder. "Definitely."

Throwing my blazer on the back of my office chair, I sat down. Propping my elbows up on the desk, leaning my head on my arms. I just sat there in pure bliss silence until my phone started ringing, checking my desk for it, I picked it up. "Hello?"."mhm"."fuck"."We need it by tomorrow fucking morning!"."fuck you." I hanged up, throwing my phone back down on the desk. My brother has some right dumbless idiots working for him. I shook my head, running my hand through my dark golden locks, ruffling it up. I made a few more phone calls and signed off some paper work before yawning. checking the time 8:34pm. I stood up and unbuttoned my white sleek shirt, walking out my office door and before headed to my room, catching Ella, our house maid on the way. I gave her a half smile before saying goodnight. After taking a quick shower I slid some briefs on and climbed into bed, pulling the black velvet covers across my lower waist, closing my eyes. Tomorrow better go easy I thought, before slipping off into a deep peaceful sleep.

                                                              hello my loves, i'm back after all this time

                                                              and I thought i'd go through the story and change

                                                               and add whatever is needed to make it better. 

                                                                             I LOVE YOU ALL.

                                 PLEASE COMMENT, FAVOURITE AND FOLLOW ME. 

                                                                        I'D APPRECIATE IT 

                                                                                        - amber ✨