Chapter 6

"I told y-you I d-din't do it d-daddy" 

Jason's Pov

So it's been 3 days since Athena told me what happened, and it's all taken care off. We won't be hearing from either of them. She's still a little shaken up from what happened and what I accused her off, but shes slowly getting better, a little jumpy, but she's getting there. She knows nothing and she doesn't have to know. As long as she doesn't take her little wondering ass down to the basement, her precious innocence of a mind will never be tainted. 

I made airplane noises as I fed fruit pieces to Athena, giggling as I did so. I fed her the last little piece of apple before picking her up, wrapping her legs around my waist and placing my hands on her precious bum. "What do you wanna do today princess?" She tilter her head to the side, planning around with my hair. "D-don't you have work daddy?" I smiled, sitting myself down on the couch, placing her down on my lap while her legs still wrapped around me. "Nope, I cancelled for a few days baby, I didn't have the nerve to leave you." I rubbed her cheek softly. She gaps and wrapped her dainty little arms around my leg, hugging me, i'm guessing as tightly as she could. "You're the best daddy in t-the whole wild w-world, you didn't have t-to though" 

After our little moment, she decided she wanted to do some gardening and play. "Don't be wondering out the gate though alright? Stay where daddy can see you." It's not that I-we live near anything busy, I practically live in the middle of no where, but I don't know, after everything that just happened i'm just feeling a little extra protective over my little one. 

I tied her pink sparkly shoes, helping her up, grabbing her hand and walking out into the back yard. Hearing little gasps escaping her mouth again as we wondered around the garden. Not to brag but my garden is pretty fucking cool you know. "Daddyyyyyyy" She let go off my hand, only for me to grab back onto hers. She glanced up at me "I pinky promise I won't wonder off daddy and i'll make sure you can see me at all times" She wrapped her little pinky around my bigish one before running off. "Oh little girl what am I going to do with you" I heard her giggle.

It's been at least an hour or so that we've been outside. "Princess" I stayed quiet, awaiting for her angelic voice to speak up, but it never did. "Baby, come here" Still nothing. "Athena if you're not by my side by the time I count to 5 I swear, 1." I wasn't going to anything, I don't exactly want her to continue to be scared after whats happened but she still needs to obey me. I got up. "2" Brushing myself off. "3 Athena" I huff and started walking towards the space where she was. "DADDY NO, DO NOT TAKE ANYMORE STEPS FORWARD, STAY RIGHT WHERE YOU ARE!" I stopped walking, staying still. "Princ-" I was cut off when two little arms wrapped themselves around my waist "Here I am" She had a massive smile on her face "And s-sorry I didn't answer t-the first time daddy I was very very very busy". "Oh really?" I looked at her up and down, she was covered in dirt, her hair was all messed up, she had brown streaks of dirt across her face, her flowery pink dress was, well you get the idea. "What on here have you been doing you little bug" She giggle and holds my hand "It's a surprise, i'm h-hungry now" And with that, I lifted her up and walked inside. 

I cleaned her up a little bit, I washed her hands and face and made her put one of my shirts on so she wouldn't ruin anymore of her dresses. She was currently munching on her last pancake. Yes she wanted pancakes. "I love you daddy." She said, stuffing the pancake into her mouth. I chuckle and shake my head. "I love you." I love how unexpected she can be, even if its just a "I love you" out of no where. Shes got my wrapped around her little finger and lets nothing I can do about it. "All done" She said, wiping the remains of pancake crumbs that was stuck around her mouth, wiping them away with my shirt sleeve. She hopped off the chair, grabbing her lady bug plate and popping it into the sink, before grabbing my hand and taking, well dragging me outside. "Sit right there" She pointed to a spot on the grass, pushing me down. "Alright, Alright i'm sitting baby" laughing, I do as i'm told, watching her wonder off once more. I waited for a good 15-20 minutes until she came waddling back. "All done." She said, before letting out a big sigh. "She grabbed my hand, trying to pull me up. "Come on daddy, it's ready" I got up, inter winding our fingers together as I followed her. She stopped "Close your eyes until I say you can open them." Little dominant today are with? Chuckling and nodding my head. "Okay mistress" I heard her laugh, and I could tell she was blushing, doesn't take a lot to make her do that, or make her do anything for that matter. We came to another stop. "Open" I opened my eyes and looked down. She planted flowers, roses, buttercups in the letters of "A&J" with little stone and pebbles surrounding them. I smiled, squeezing her hand softly. "My princess is so creative" Which isn't a lie, it's cute as fuck if you ask me. I picked her up, spinning her around before bringing her in closer. "Mine mine mine" I said, kissing and pecking her face everywhere. 

We're laying on the grass, sunset in motion and the soft tenderly warm weather. Athena sat up, moving closer before crawling on top of me. "Daddy" I sat up. "Princess." Her eyes wondered down to my half opened shirt. She shuffled herself slightly before unbuttoning my shirt, glancing up at me once or twice as she did so. She pulled it off my arms, throwing it somewhere behind us. Her hands gliding up and down my chest and abs, slightly brushing past my pant zipper. This was making me fucking crazy. She moved back slightly, a bit to much though and accidentally knocked the sprinkler switch. Before we knew it, we were soaked. She screamed and got up, laughing, trying to dodge the water sprinklers. "Hey!" I got up, chasing after her. "You can't just do that to me and leave" Her laughs and playful screams filled my ears. It was everything, knowing she was happy made me happy. I managed to get a hold of my shirt since it was so big and baggy on her. Screaming and trying to wiggle herself out of my grasp, I pinned her to the floor, right underneath the sprinkler. "Like I said, you can't do that to me little one." I pinned her hands above her head using one of my hands, leaning down and planting soft kisses along her neck, using my other hand to roam up her leg. "All mine." I bit and sucked down on her neck, leaving visible marks. "Who's are you?" I felt her body shake underneath me, my hand slowly still roaming up her leg, under my shirt, pinching and nipping her neck with me teeth, hearing moans escape her sweet little lips. "I'm y-yours daddy..i'm all yours" I smirked, leaving her on edge before getting up and walking away. "W-wait daddy, n-no, I need m-more" I instantly stood still, turning around and facing her, raising one of my eyebrows. "Hm?" Her cheeks turning the ultimate shade of red now. I picked her up, running upstairs. 

HELLO MY LOVES

I SERIOUSLY TRIED SO HARD ON THIS CHAPTER HAHAHAHA

I TRIED TO MAKE IT EXTRA LONG BECAUSE I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AWHILE SO YOU KNOW 

I KNOW I'M STILL NOT A GOOD WRITING SO PLEASE DON'T HATE, I'M LEARNING LMFAO

I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE OVER 1.5K VIEWS, YOU GUYS ARE EVERYTHING OH MY GOD.

COMMENTS WILL HIGHLY BE APPRECIATED BECAUSE IT LETS ME KNOW THAT MY STORY IS 

WORTH WRITING, VOTING AND FOLLOWING ME WOULD BE A MASSIVE HELP

AND IT ONLY TAKES A FEW SECONDS SO PLEASE.

(I HAVE A NEW STORY UP BY THE WAY

GO CHECK IT OUT, ITS CALLED THE QUIET) 

I LOVE YOU ALL LOTS AND LOTS