Chapter 7

TINY QUICK LITTLE NOTE: THIS IS GOING TO BE SEXUAL. I KNOW Y'ALL ARE WANTING THEM TO DO THE DIRTIES, AND THEY WILL I PROMISE, I JUST LITERALLY AM SO STUCK ON HOW TO WRITE THAT SHIT BUT IMMA TRY AND DO IT, I'M JUST WAITING ON AUTUMN TO GIVE ME A HAND, BUT I'LL TRY BABIES. SO NO HATE OKAY. PATIENCE MY CHILDREN. XO

Do you know how hard it is to try and not touch her in ways, or think about my hands roaming every inch of her body. Athena was sat my office desk, nothing but one of my dress shirts on, her long thick dirty blonde hair laid naturally on her shoulders, her pink lace panties that I would sneakily glance at every now and then. The buttons on the shirt were half done, giving me a clear view of her kissable neck and cleavage. Oh what I'd love to d- "daddy!" I was rudely interrupted by my enjoyable thoughts. "Daddy?" I cleared my throat looking over at her. "What is it kitten?" Once again moved, shuffling her little bottom closer to me, before I knew it she was sat straight in front of me, her legs dangling down besides my legs.

The shirt moved further up her thighs since her legs were spread slightly. "You've been working super hard l-lately daddy" She tilts her head, giving me the most cutest innocent look. Oh how I'd love to fuck that right out of her. "Have I?"I placed my hands on top of her thighs, looking up at her. Watching her shiver as my hands brushed against her skin. I love how easy it is to have this effect on her. She nods, scooting a little closer to the edge of the desk, unbuttoning the rest of the shirt. "I'm too hot daddy" Sliding the white velvety shirt off her shoulders, leaving it dangling. I groaned as she lifted her legs, resting them on the arms of the chair, giving me a perfect fucking view. I don't know if she PURPOSEly doing this, or if she generally has no fucking idea how shes making me use all my strength not to fuck her. What I'd love to do to her right now though. I lean back on the chair, placing my arms on her soft silky legs.

Watching her every move staying silent, she jolts up all panicky. "S-sorry daddy" She quickly moves her legs, closing the shirt up. "Woah" I stopped her, grabbing her legs again setting them back on the chair arms, taking her hands off the shirt so it falls open again. "I don't want you to ever cover up in front of daddy okay? ever." She looks up at me through her eyelashes, giving me a little nod indicating she understands. I raise a brow. "Yes sir?" Her cheeks begin to spark up a light shade of pink "Y-yes sir" I grin, sitting back down on my chair only for her to scoot forward and sit on my lap. "You're so perfect daddy." She bites her bottom lip, running her hand down my chest while her other hand played with my hair. This got me feeling some type of shit. I gripped her thigh, letting out a pleasurable groan. "You have no idea what you're doing to me little one." I slowly roamed my hand up her inner thigh, feeling her legs shake slightly and goosebumps appear. I smirk "Mm" My hand reached her lacey pink panties. "I can't wait until I can get all off you." I mumbled against her neck, my fingers running across her panties, stopping in the centre. "My pretty little girl" I bit down on her neck, not enough to hurt her but enough for it to sting with pleasure. I slowly move her panties to the side, letting my fingers slide across her pussy.

Little moans escaped her lips as my fingers slowly danced around her clit, my other hand massaging her left breast. "Daddyyyy" She breathed out, curling her toes up and arching her back. "Sir Jason I wa-" My head shot up towards the door, followed by a little shocked scream from ella, our made. Justin head seconds later peeked in. Athena soon shot up, almost falling as she did so. "oh n-no oh no" mumbling over and over to herself again. Ella was stood there with her eyes covered, A thick shade of red enclosing on her cheeks. "I'm sorry s-sorry sir, Athena" Justin was stood there with a huge smirk on his face. I don't know what I was more pissed about, Ella walking in on us and embarrassing the fuck out of my princess, or Justin seeing her naked. I groaned, getting up. "Have you ever fucking heard of knocking, don't fucking disturb me again." I was pretty much saying this through gritted teeth now. I slammed the door shut.

I heard sniffling behind me. I turned around, seeing my little princess rubbing her eyes, tears brimming in them. she was now fully dressed, well she had my shirt back on and buttoned up. I sighed and grabbed her hands, pulling her to me. "Baby" I wiped a falling tear away with my thumb. "Don't cry princess." I pulled her into me more, placing a kiss on her forehead. "I'm s-sorry daddy, that w-was so embarrassing" she sniffled, burying her head into my chest. I chuckled, picking her up, placing her on my hip. "At least you liked it though" I smirked at her, causing her whole face to go bright red, making her hide her face. "You cutie" I rubbed her tummy, walking out the room. "You hungry?" I asked, holding her tighter as I walked downstairs while she stayed sat on my hip. "I want chicken dippers" I walked into the chicken, plopping her down on the counter. "Chicken dippers it is then my little queen." I messed her hair up.

"Time for bed little lady" I got up from the couch, switching off the Disney movie we were currently watching, well what I was watching since she was hardly awake. "Mm, but I'm not tir-" She let out a quiet yawn "tired daddy" I picked her up, walking upstairs. "And I think you're lying" I walked into my room, letting her sleep with me for the night. I laid her down on the bed, sliding off my shirt that she previously had on, I sat her up slightly, unclasping her bra and throwing it into the hamper before sliding one of my oversized v-necks onto her. I pulled off my shirt, followed by my jeans. "Finally" I mumbled, throwing them on the floor. I climbed in bed, pulling Athena into my chest, wrapping my arms around her little waist and pulling the covers over us both. She let out a cute little happy sigh. "Goodnight daddy I love you" I felt her place a small kiss on my neck before snuggling herself closer into me, if that was even possible. "Goodnight kitten, I love you." Kissing her forehead. We both soon fell asleep.

Well that was until..

HELLO MY BABIES, I SERIOUSLY TRIED WITH THIS AGAIN, I CANNOTWRITE SMUT TO SAVE MY LIFE, SO PLEASE DON'T BE MEAN LMAO.DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW ME.I LOVE GETTING YOUR COMMENTS (HINT HINT)

I LOVE YOU ALL LOTS. <3