CHAPTER 10

told you i'd write chapter 10. ;)

I hated it, I fucking hated the fact that she wants to go to public school. I hate that she'll be around other people, especially boys. I hated everything about this, I hated imagining boys thinking they can have her, or their disgusting filthy hands on her. I hated this.

Jason's Pov

It's been little over a week since Athena asked me about looking into public school, and I've pushed away the thought of her even stepping in a school, but every day she's mentioned it. And it's really starting to p-

"Daddy" My thoughts were interrupted, I cleared my throat and looked down. There stood little Athena, on her little tippy toes holding her arms up. "Up Up" I picked her up, sitting her on my lap. "Hello princess." I kissed the tip of her nose. "Hi" She leaned forward, pushing herself up against me. I stroked her hair, hearing her purr in satisfaction. "You really are a little kitten aren't you?" I chuckled before picking my beer up. One every so often won't hurt, I'm allowed to enjoy myself sometimes you know.

"Daddy, when are we going to have sex?" I choked, I legit fucking choked. I wiped my mouth, coughing. "W-what?" She tilted her head slightly. "I was watching tv late at night a-and it said stuff like sex, and once you're comfortable and happy in a relationship, you should have sex, I know a lot about it now daddy" Did she just, oh my god. "Oh really?" I raised a brow and she nodded, lifting up my shirt slightly and unbuckling my belt "I think that is what you use for when you have sex" She pointed down to my pants before wondering her eyes over to my now, on-growing bulge.

"Daddy what's that?" I smirked. "And here you were, saying you knew a lot about sex" She kept glancing down at it, before moving her hand and slowly brushing her fingers over my boner. I groaned, trying to keep myself together. It's been awhile. "Don't do that." I breathed out. She was so fixated on this thing. Her fingers slowly creeping into my boxers, grabbing it. My knees instantly buckled and my hips jerked forward slightly, letting out a small groan. "A-athena, princess" I croaked out. Her usually light blue innocent eyes, were wider, her mouth letting out a gasp here and there. "Woah daddy, it's so..so, it feels so.." Her mouth closed before opening again, than closing. Trying to find the words, she tilted her head again, glancing up at me, her big blue innocent eyes hiding behind those long thick eyelashes. I groaned, gripping onto her waist and standing up, walking to the counter before sitting her on it. 

"Carry on what you're doing little one." I placed my hands on either one of her knees, spreading her legs open. "And I'll tie your pretty little body to that bed, and I'll fuck you into next week and not let you come, not even once." Her mouth was wide open along with her eyes. I don't think she realises what I even said then.  I ran my index finger across her panties. "And this" I slowly moved her panties to the side revealing her pink preciousness,  brushing my thumb over her slit while my my fingers slowly brushed against her clit. I growled quietly leaning my face closer to hers. "This is mine." Sweet little moans escaped her lips, as she tried to shut her legs tight.

I chuckled. "Not so fast princess, you can't just tease me and go." She was such a sensitive bundle of joy. He legs starting to shake. "Wanting to come already?" I smirked, placing a soft kiss on her lips before trailing soft kisses down her neck. "You're so wet, kitten" I whispered into her ear as I kissed back up to it. My thumb slowly making circular movements against her clit, slowly sliding one finger inside. Her body jerked back slightly, her legs uncontrollably shaking, her head tilted back, her eyes closed and moans singing their way out of her pretty mouth, oh man..her moans, this is what I live for. "d-daddy i-i.." I fastened my pace, adding another finger. "Shhh princess." She stopped talking, only allowing her adored moans to only come out of her mouth.

I didn't want to take her whole innocence, no matter how much I wanted to. She's not ready, She's still my pure little princess. I leaned down, sticking my face between her legs. So beautiful, I growled. I kissed her inner thigh, still using my fingers to satisfy her. "Mmm" I mumbled out, teasingly kissing closer to her little pink heaven. I removed my now, newly soaked fingers (A/N okay omg what the fuck am i writing, lord help me) still using my thumb to rub her clit, I replaced my fingers with my tongue, slowly licking up her slit. She talks like heaven, moans like heaven and taste like heaven. I used my other hand to slowly spread her open, using my tongue to clean up her wetness. I moved my thumb, making soft licks and sucks on her clit, sending her insane. 

I could live here forever, in between her legs. After cleaning up every inch of wetness with my tongue and sending her body into utter shock with pleasure, I stopped. I kissed her thighs one last time before standing up, she just looked up at me wide eyed. I smirked, lifting my hand up to my mouth that had her sweet wetness on, slowly licking it clean. She rubbed her legs together, watching me licking her lips. "daddy" she said in a bare whisper, she reached up, pulling my hand down before slowly licking the cum of my fingers. I was surprised and shocked before she stopped, but it was super fucking hot, which turned me on even more. I used my other hand to grab her ponytail, pulling her hair back. "clean my hand little girl." I put two fingers in her mouth as she began to suck and lick. "You're such a good girl." He cheeks rose to a light pinkish red colour as she glanced up at me, licking my fingers clean. 

As she finished, she giggled before saying "today was cool" I grabbed her waist, picking her up and taking her to the living room, chuckling. "cool, huh." She let out that cute giggle again as we sat on the couch. "I want chick chick nuggets" I watched tv, playing with her long soft hair. "hm?" She sat up straight, looking at me dead serious. "daddy I want chicken nuggets." I burst into laughter. "As you wish baby, as you wish." I got up, heading into the kitchen to serve up some nuggets for my queen herself. 

I TOLD YOU I'D UPLOAD IT, I HOPE YOU'RE PROUD AND BOI, ITS A SEXUAL LONG ASS CHAPTER SO I HOPE YOU FORGIVE ME AND LIKE IT. I LOVE YOU GUYS, DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT, COMMENTS ARE EVERYTHING. I LOVE YOU BABIES <3