Chapter 2

tomorrow better go easy I thought, before slipping off into a deep peaceful sleep

Jason's Pov

I woke up, rubbing a hand across my face staring up at the ceiling, contemplating whether or not to get up. I checked the time and groaned, sitting up. Mason walked past my room peeking his head through the slightly opened door. "Hurry up." I let out another groan before standing up and making my way towards my bathroom that was joint onto my bedroom. I turned on the shower, taking off my briefs and throwing them into the hamper before stepping in. I let out a satisfied groan as the velvety hot water ran down my back. I placed my hands against the shower wall leaning against it letting the water run down my back. I grabbed some shampoo and squirted some in my hand, running it through my hair, rubbing my hand in a circular motion. 

I stood in front of my large mirror, tying my matte black tie around my collar and pushing it up to my neck. Mason walked in and sat on the edge of my bed. He wore his usual grey Armani full suit. I ran my hair through my now damp shower hair and ruffled it up, not even attempting to make an effort wit it.  A light knock sounded on my room door. "hm?" I turned around to our butler Anders. "Sir Jason, Sir Mason, the car is ready." Mase replied with a quick thank you as he got up, straightening out his suit and picking up his brief case which was full to the rim of delightful papers.  I grabbed my phone of my bed side table before walking out, messing up Anders hair as I walked by. "Leave him alone Jase" I heard Mason yell, I smirked and walked out to the car.

Here I am again, leaning on the edge of my desk, crossed armed and looking at the girls in front of me. "Are we done now?" I asked, getting a little agitated now. "Almost" Mason said, looking down at some sheets of paper on his desk. "One more group to go." I groaned and got up, walking over to the large open viewed windows that spread across the office. The view was beautiful, New York. My brother has his own building and of course, our office had to be the highest level but hey, I'm not complaining, we have a killer view. 

A few voices were heard outside the glass double doors. I glanced at Mase and smirked. "Good luck bud" I chuckled and he grinned. "Shut up" He cleared his throat as the two large white office doors opened, well shoved open. 4 girls walked through the doors and another girl trailing behind, well thats before one of them shoved her away, making her wobble and fall over. "ugh you rat." One of them said. The 4 girls walked over to my brothers desk, squealing and clearly trying to get his attention in all the wrong ways, I mean what? these girls are like 17 years old, wearing the shortest skirt and the most, what do you call it, crop top shirt? and ugliest may I add. Their faces were caked with make up. I shook my head and made a cringe face. I glanced at the 5th girl, she was picking all the papers up off the floor that she dropped as she fell. "will you hurry the hell up, you'll ruin this for us.". "What do you expect Emily, she ruins everything." 2 of the girls said, the other 2 laughing. "Waste of space" another one added. I groaned and walked over to the 5th girl. "Are you okay sweetheart?" I looked down at the papers and saw little droplets of water scattered on them. Tear stains. I sighed and knelt down, picking the papers up and standing back up, holding my hand out. I couldn't really see her face since her long brunette blonde curly hair was mostly covering it.