Chapter 3

  "Little kitten" I said, before watching her slowly fall asleep below me.

Jason's Pov

I woke up to the feeling of something moving around in my bare arms and chest, I lifted my head up slightly opening one eye. My little girl was sat on my waist, trailing her soft tiny fingers across my tattoos, she was humming, swaying her hips back and forth as she did so. What a great way to be waken up. 

"Athena, babygirl come here" I yelled from the kitchen, I heard her small feet patter against the shiny white marble floor. I turned around, coming face to face with the angel herself. Her bunny onesie ears flopping around as she runs to me "H-here I am daddy" Her quiet yet all so beautiful angelic voice speaks up. I turned around, grabbing her freshly made bottle. She wanted a bottle, Princess gets what princess wants. I bent down so I was her level. Fuck she was tiny. "Shall we have a movie night princess?" She gasps and nods quickly "yes pwease master" She tugs on my shirt, making me follow her into the living room. 

Here we were laying on the couch, Athena curled up in an awkward position on top of me, but I wasn't complaining. She had her stuffie tucked under her arm like usual and she was staring up at the ceiling as she swallowed the last bit of juice out of her sippy bottle. She placed her bottle on the floor and turned around, so she was pushed up against me. I licked my lips, staring down at her. I heard little gasps fall out of her mouth. She points to the huge wall in front of us that was covered by a huge flat screen tv. A barbie movie was just about to start. She clapped excitedly and jumped up and down, still sat on top of me. I groan, grabbing her waist making her stop in place. "Baby" I breathed out shakily. She tilted her head to the side, looking down at me with those innocent big blues. so adorable, but then she just giggled and shrugged, her laying back down ready to watch the movie. 

I walked up stairs, Athena fast asleep in my arms. I softly placed her down on the bed, covering her up with the sheets. Before I was about to leave, I heard a few huff sounds and some words I couldn't quite make out, I looked to the bed again, seeing little baby athena's head pop up. "Little one, what on earth are you doing?" I chuckle. "Too warm daddy" She whines and unzips the long zip on the onesie, crawling out off it, leaving her bare besides her pale pink lacy bra and her matching panties. "I want to p-play daddy, I'm not sleepy a-anymore" She yawns. Not sleepy huh?  I shook my head as she climbed out of bed. I picked her back up, placing her back in bed. "No baby, you need sleep." She looked up at me, sticking her bottom lip out "pretty please daddy? 10 minutes and I'll go ni-night" How could I possibly say no to those memorizing blue orbs? I sigh, giving up. "10 minutes Athena" She nodded quickly and jumped out of bed. I raised my brows, giving her a serious look. "Daddy I promise." making her way to the big pile of toys that laid on the floor. I watched her for a few minutes, walking into the bathroom, turning on the shower. 

I tied the towel around my waist, opening the bathroom door fully. Athena was sat on the bed, one of my ties around her neck, some bunny ears on her head. Sat talking to one of her stuffies. I leaned against the door frame, crossing my arms. She was still in her bra and panties, and I'm not going to lie, that tie around her neck just made her look so fucking hot. Sexy but adorable at the same time, I dont know how that works out, but she made it work.

I licked my lips before walking to the end of the bed. She noticed me and dropped her stuffie, sitting up on her knees. "Daddy I missed you!" She spoke up. I clenched my jaw and groaned at little, looking her up and down. My girl was pure bliss, her body was amazing, her boobs, her ass, her thighs, her legs. I groaned and leaned over the bed, grabbing a hold of the bottom of the tie, tugging it softly. "Come here kitten." I said, using my index finger moving it back and forth indicating her to come to me. She followed my command and got on all fours, slowly crawling towards me. "daddy." That, that right there, sent my cock hard. "Oh fuck, what are you doing to me" I mumbled. She reached me, sitting up on her knees again, her legs spread a little. I leaned down to meet her level. "Such a pretty girl" I whispered, kissing down her neck and down her collar bone. I placed one of my hands in her hair yanking it back, not enough to hurt her but enough to make her understand who owns her now. I started trailing kisses on the top of her boobs, eager to rip her pink little panties and bra off. Her kissable full lips parted, moans escaping her pretty mouth. I lifted my head up away from her breasts. "My pretty little girl." I ran my hands down her bare back down to her ass. "Mine" I growled before pulling away and dropping my towel. 

my loves 

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW SO I KNOW YOU WANT MORE.

- amber 🌼