Chapter 9

Athena's Pov

Daddy was in his downstairs office with some of his big scary work friends. I took another sip of my juice box watching tv when there was a knock on the door. Daddy said I was NEVER allowed to answer it. "Daddy the door bell is ringer" I heard shuffling and different voices before daddy speaks up. "Thank you baby" He said, walking out of his office and towards the door. I got up, popping my pacifier in my mouth and walked towards daddy, hiding behind him once I see its another one of his friends.

I hear daddy and his friend chuckle. "This little lady must be athena then?" The stranger said, leaning down so his height is the same as mine. "Jason never shuts up about you" He pinches my cheek softly. "I'm Lucas" He said, smiling at me. I continued to hide behind daddy, peeking my head out. "Dude" Jason said, punching Lucas's arm. I giggle and hold my arms out "Up Up" I say, my pacifier hanging out the side of my mouth as I spoke. 

Jason's arms soon wrapped around me, picking me up making me sit on his hip. He took my pacifier out of my mouth. "She's a little shy thats al-" I cut him off before he could finish, I want daddy to be proud of me, so I stuck my tiny hand out "H-hi uncle l-lucas, its v-very nice to m-meet you" I slurred out, taking a deep breath after before putting my dummy back into my mouth. Lucas smiled, grabbing my tiny hand compared to his, and gave it a little shake. "Nice to meet you princess, and uncle lucas?" He looks at Jason, a smirk appearing on his face. "I could get used to that." Daddy pushed him away laughing. 

"So, what have you been getting up to?" He spoke up again, sitting us both on the couch. Me sat on his lap with my legs wrapped around him. "I drew you pictures daddy, and I watched some disney movies" I shrug, looking up at him. "Aw, you cutie" He said, following that by placing a kiss on the tip of my nose. "I'll put them on the fridge baby" He said before I squealed and clapped "my big girl d-drawings are going on the f-fridge!" He grabbed onto my hips, stopping me from moving. "Inside voice princess" He chuckled, shaking his head. 

I covered my mouth with my hand "Sorry d-daddy" I mumbled, he grabbed my hand, locking our fingers together. "Just remember next time babe" He said laughing, placing soft kissies against my cheek. "Daddy, can I ask you a serious question?" His face instantly dropped, he quickly glanced towards the basement door. "Have you been down there?" I crossed my eyebrows "What do you mean dadd-" He looked at me sternly. "God dammit Athena, have you been down in the basement?!" His eyes turning every color but his natural beautiful hazel ones. 

Why is he being a meanie? I would never go down there, daddy said it was forbidden.."N-no daddy, y-you told me I should never g-go down t-there, and that it was forbidden f-for me" I sucked in my bottom lip, trying my very best not to cry. It was only a basement, whats the big deal? I heard him sigh, loosening his hold on me. "Im-I'm sorry baby, I just have things that i- I cut him off. "I get it daddy, its okay" I mumbled, playing with the hem of my dress. "Don't interrupt me princ-" I looked up at him shaking my head quickly "No no daddy I didn't mean to interrupt you I was just trying to s-" I cut myself off this time, after receiving a stern look from daddy. I gasp and cover my mouth. "I am such an idiot and I-" Before I could finish, he gripped my chin, making me look up at him.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence little girl, I never want to ever hear you say that again, I don't want you to say things like that about yourself, do I make myself clear?" I nodded my head slowly. "Use your words princess." His eyes turning back to his normal beautiful hazel ones as he became calmer, clenching then unclenching his jaw. "Yes sir" I said, playing with the hem of my dress again. He grabbed my waist, picking me up slightly before placing me down on his lap. "Thats my good girl, now" He said, tucking a loose piece of hair behind my ear. "Ask me this serious question" I looked up at him "um, well" I ran my fingers up and down his arms "I was wondering if I could start school, public school" by now I was tracing my index finger around his large tattoos, waiting for his answer.

He started laughing. "You're funny, now in all seriousness, what was the question" I stopped what I was doing, looking at him serious. He soon stopped chuckling. "No." He began playing with my curls, twirling the loose ends round his fingers. "But-"He looked at me, raising one of his brows. "I said no, don't keep asking little girl." I made a 'hmph' noise before mumbling "It's not fair" under my breath. "How is it not fair Athena?" He grabbed my chin, making me look up at him. "How?". "You try being locked away in some stupid orphanage with people that constantly hate on you, for not having friends, or being allowed out, doing things normal teenagers do a-and-" I sniffled and looked down. "I just want to be normal daddy"

His thumb slid against my cheek, wiping a few tears that fell. He let out a sigh before pulling me into him and kissing my forehead. "I'm sorry baby, I cant imagine how hard its been, I just" He breathed out, playing with my hand. "I just want you safe" He shrugged and planted a kiss on my nose. "I'll see what I can do alright?" I nodded, smiling brightly "You're the best daddy in the whole wide world" I rested my head on his chest, sliding my arms around his neck. "And I'm sorry I was being bratty earlier, I really didn't mean to" He chuckled, lifting me up so we were face to face. "It's okay princess" He hand rested on my thigh. "Can the best daddy in the whole wide world finally get a kiss?" I giggled and leaned in, placing my hands on his shoulders as I kissed him, feeling the usual butterflies in my stomach. 

I hated it, I fucking hated the fact that she wants to go to public school. I hate that she'll be around other people, especially boys. I hated everything about this, I hated imagining boys thinking they can have her, or there disgusting filthy hands on her. I hated this.

OVER 1.1K WORDS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, AND I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS BAD BUT

IT'S JUST A LITTLE FILL IN CHAPTER. DONT FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW.

I LOVE YOU BABIES ♡