Chapter 4

THIS CHAPTER IS KINDA MEAN. PLEASE DON'T HATE ME ILY ALL

                                                                                  Jason's Pov

Athena hasn't done anything majorly bad, well nothing bad at all actually, and that's why I haven't explained the rules yet to her, but I soon will. It's been over 2 weeks since I first got her, shes bound to be a little bratty girl at some point, right?

"Athena, baby?" I walked down my white marble floor stairs as I heard loud music coming from the living room. "Athe-" I walked in the room. Athena stood on one of the couches, a white shirt of mine dangling below her knees, which may I say looked fucking adorable on her tiny figure. She was jumping up and down while giggling, swaying her hips backwards and forth. Music blasting through the speakers. I leaned against the door frame, crossing my arms and admiring this little beauty in front of me. "What am I going to do to you?" I said to myself.

"Wake up princess" I leaned down, planting soft kisses across Athena's angelic soft face. She let out a cute groan, stuffing her face further into the big baby pink floral pillows. I smirked and grabbed her sides, moving my hands up her shirt and begin to tickle her. "Get your cute ass up or" I started moving my fingers quicker, making her let out the most adorable squeal giggle I've ever heard, her small legs kicking and her body wiggling underneath me. "D-daddyyyyyy" I glanced down at her raising a brow, moving my tickling fingers up and down her sides. "s-stop it, im g-going to pee my-" she bursts out into a fit of laughter, trying too wiggle herself out of my grasp. I leaned back, watching her squirm around and laughing. This is what I've wanted, This is what I've wanted to hear. This is what i've been waiting for. This is what I've longed for, her. I grabbed her arms, pinning them above her head. I leaned down on her, pressing some of my body weight down on her making sure not to hurt her. I looked at her face, those big blue eyes, those cute little plump lips, those rosy adorable chubby cheeks, her clear pale skin that I could kiss every inch of. I glanced at her lips, moving my head in closer. Her cheeks rose a bright pink color, her breathing hitched and her hands twitching in mine. We haven't actually kissed yet, but here goes. I smashed my lips onto her heavenly ones. Our lips moved in sync...sort of. These moments right here, these are the moments you want to cherish forever.

"Daddy" a small voice spoke up, with quiet foot steps following behind. "In in here baby" I heard the little pattering of feet get closer, and then my pants getting tugged on. "Do I look alright" She held up the end of her dress and did a little twirl. She was wearing one of her usual pale pink sparkly dresses, a cute bow in her hair and cute little socks.Her hair was down, long curled locks falling down her back. I picked her up and spun her around, making her giggle "You look absolutely beautiful" I kissed her cute little button nose and placed her back on the floor. I smirked when I noticed her cheeks going a bright shade of pink. I pinched one of them "Little cutie" I said before walking into the kitchen. "Baby we have guests coming over so I want you to beha-" I turned around, Athena focusing her attention on the Tv  that was currently playing a movie. I cleared my throat and shot her a stern look, her attention was back onto me. "I w-was listening d-daddy" She shook her head quickly, her curls knocking along side her face. I raised one of my brows. "Oh yeah? What was I saying?" She bit down on her bottom lip and glanced down "u-uuuh" I shake my head. "You should be getting spanks right now for firstly, not paying attention to me, and secondly, for lying to me. Don't do it again little one." I shot her another look before opening the fridge. I grabbed a water and one of Athena's juice drinks. I walked back to the living room. The TV was shut off and Athena was sat on the couch, her head heading low and her little feet dangling off the edge. I didn't even yell at her, or even give her spanks, I'm guessing shes more sensitive than I thought. I sigh and sit down next to her, sticking the straw in her juice box and handing it to her. "One strawberry juice box for one little gorgeous princess" I kissed the side of her head, feeling her cheeks rise up. "theres my happy little bunny" I chuckled and kissed her nose.