Chapter 8

We both soon fell asleep. Well that was until..

Jason's Pov

I woke up to a loud thudding against the door and faint noises. I looked besides me, seeing Athena still sound asleep pressed up against me. I groaned, carefully unwrapping my arms from around her, pulling the covers off me. I grumpily dragged myself towards my door, opening it. 

"Do you have any fucking idea what time it is?!" I whisper yelled, closing the door quietly trying not to wake my little one up. "Sorry boss but we have a slight problem an-" I rolled my eyes. "Then take care of it." I started to became agitated and more pissed off. I turned back around, about to head back into my room until. "It's Isabelle." I stopped, my blood instantly boiling, my hands instantly turning into fists. "What about her?" Closing the door fully again, giving my full attention to the members. "Well she won't she the fuck up, cursing and shit, threatening to kill your girl a-" Before he could even finish what he started, I shoved past them, making my way down the marble staircase. 

My hand came in contact with the cold metal doorknob that led to the basement. I shook my head, hearing her pleads and cries from inside the door, swinging the door open and walking down the grey cold cemented stairs. "Isabelle, Isabelle, Isabelle" I said, walking around her. "What am I ever going to do with you" I gripped on her shoulders, leaning down so my face was inches away from her ear. "Hm how about I just kill you now? I mean, it'll save soooo much drama" dragging the 'o' on so. I felt her body stiffen. "Nothing to say?"Smirking, I walk in front of her. I looked over at Lucas, one of my best members, and friends. Giving him a slight nod, I walked back up the cemented stairs, shooting one last smirk at Isabelle. "Waste of my time." I said before closing the basement door, bouncing my way back upstairs. 

I slither back under the black cottony covers, wrapping my arms around my angel, shoving my head into her neck, taking a deep breath in. "Good morning daddy" She stretched a little, making little noises as she did so. I chuckle, breathing in her scent. "It's not morning yet princess, go back to sleep." I planted a small kiss on her neck, closing eyes. 

She wiggled around in my arms slightly, getting back into a comfy position before she settles back down. "One, Two" Shes trailing the tattoos on my arms with her index finger "Why are you counting dadd-" Bang. "Three." She quickly jumps up, looking around the room quickly. I grab her waist, pulling her back down. "Sleep babygirl." She unwraps my arms from around her and gets up "Athena, com-" Before I could finish my sentence her little legs were soon running out the room. I groaned. "Why is so she curious, i'll never know" I walked out, looking down the hallway seeing her standing at the top of the staircase looking down. I walked towards her, instantly making her head shoot up when she hears my footsteps "daddy what if one of y-your friends are hurt" 

I picked her up, placing her on my hip shaking my head. "Nobodys hurt princess, it was nothing, I promise" But little did she know, it was more then nothing, It was everything. Her eyes kept scanning the hallway and staircase until she let out a big heavy sign. "If you say so" She lent her head on my shoulder, wrapping her arms around my neck. I rubbed her back, walking back to bed. 

After we get settled, I wrap her back up into the covers and play with her hair, watching her fall asleep. I just told her the biggest fucking lie, but if lying protects her then that's what i'll do,  lie

HELLO MY BABIES, I KNOW IT WAS SHORT BUT I'M LITERALLY WRITING CHAPTER 9 

AFTER I POST THIS ONE, SO DON'T WORRY. THANK YOU FOR OVER 3.6K READS AND 

OVER 40 FOLLOWERS. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE COMMENT. THEY'RE 

MY MOTIVATION. ILYSM