~!* Chapter 2 *!~

Hey guys!
So for all my chapters, I will be drawing a picture. So please don't steal! ^^
This one is of Toriel, I know it's not perfect, but I tried!
Okay, enjoy reading!
Like, comment etc. 😄❤️🍭🙈👏🏼🙌

_*_yOuR p.O.v._*_

I slowly fluttered open my eyes. I stared up at the cream colored ceiling, recalling what have happened yesterday.

So, I woke up in no where with memory loss, met a flower that could talk. Someone attacked me, then Toriel saved me. Then she took me to her place and allowed me to stay here for as long as I liked. And apparently my name is (Y/n).

I sighed and sat up, getting out of my warm blankets. I rolled up my pretty beaten up sweater's sleeves and put on my muddy sneakers. Jeez, what had happened to me?

I heard a soft knock on the bedrooms door.
"(Y/n)? Are you awake, child?" It was Toriel's voice.

"Yeah, you can come in." I said and made my bed. Toriel came in and walked to the window and opened the curtains. A bright light was let into now my room, which was too bright for my eyes.

"Breakfast is ready, if you want to clean yourself up, the bathroom is on this floor right besides your room. There's clean clothes you can wear as well." She smiled.

"O-Oh. Thank you so much, Ms. Toriel." You gave her a soft smile. She nodded and headed to the door. I bit my lip and called out. "Wait, um...can I ask you something?"

"Anything."

"Is my real name "(Y/n)"? The flower called me by that name, and I have lost my memory." I looked out the window. I was surprised to see clear sky with no clouds, yet there was no sun.

Toriel seemed deep in thought. "Your memory might return. From the beginning, you might have just brief flashbacks or dreams about your life before. Don't lose hope, stay determined." She gave me a soft smile.

"And about your name, it's written on a name tag on your sweater." And with that, she left.

I immediately inspected my sweater and indeed saw a muddy name tag which said "(Y/n)". That's a relief, at least now I know that that flower doesn't have any special abilities aside from talking like a human.

With a sigh, I headed straight to the bathroom to clean myself up. As I entered it, it was super white and purple. Was this Toriel's color scheme? The tiles and walls were white, there was a purple carpet in the middle of the bathroom. The sink was white and the mirror's frame was purple. It wasn't bad at all.

On a basket, I saw black pants and a gray and fuchsia knitted sweater. These must be the clothes Toriel got for me. How nice of her.

I smiled and after undressing, I took a warm shower, washing all the mud away.

I sighed and my mood dropped by 50%.
Why am I here?
Why did I have to lose my memory? How did I lose it? Will I get it back?
Underground. Is it 'under' the 'ground'?
What else lives down here?
Will someone from my life look for me? Maybe they will find me?
Did I have siblings? Brother? Sister? A twin?

For a while, I sat in the bathroom and thought about everything. Maybe I should ask Toriel about it? Maybe she has the answers? But how could she have them, is she knows nothing about me? Maybe Flowey has answers? No, I couldn't talk to it again. Besides, I wouldn't know where to look.

I wiped away my tear and stood up. I can't cry right now. I must stay strong. I grabbed my clothes and put them in the dirty clothes basket and put my freshly washed sneakers to dry on the window sill. Then, I put on the clothes Toriel prepared for me.

I opened the bathrooms door and stood in the doorframe for a second. The house was quiet. Like it was empty. The hallway was illuminated by light which came from the window at the hallways end. Finally, I made my way downstairs.

I sniffed the air and followed the smell. The air was filled with the smell of a freshly baked pie. Strawberry pie? Hm..

When I walked in the kitchen, Toriel was cutting the pie and setting it on a plate. She poured me a glass of milk as I sat down by the table.

"Wow, Ms Toriel, that looks so delicious." I complimented her baked good as she brought the plate to me.

"Thank you. You can call me just "Toriel"." She smiled. "You can have as many pie as you like. I have to do some errands around here. I'll be back in an hour or two, okay?"

I gave her two nods as I wasn't able to speak, because my mouth was full of pie. It was so good!

"Please, don't leave this house. You're not ready to go out there." Toriel added. "Promise?"

I gave her a confused look. I swallowed the pie and answered a bit unsurely. "Okay..? I promise."

Once again, she gave me a soft smile and exited the kitchen. Then, I heard the big door open, then close. Did she lock the door? Must be my imagination.

Once I was done eating, I washed the dirty plates and put them away once drying them. Couldn't leave a mess behind myself now could I?

I took this opportunity to explore the house. Once I walked in the living room, I was surprised to see how many books Toriel has. Literally, there was a bookshelf across the whole wall filled with books.

Should I read some books or explore the house? Hm...I'll read some books. I can explore the house later.

One hour passed...two hours passed...and suddenly there was a knock on the door. I jumped from the couch and put a random piece of paper in the book so I knew where I stopped reading. I listened carefully and there was an another knock.

I quietly made my way towards the door and listened.

"Tori? It's me. Are you home?" The voice, a boy's, called and knocked once again. "There's something you should know."

Then, silence followed. I didn't know what to do. If I backed away, the one outside would hear me walking. So I stood there, hoping that whatever was there, would give up and leave.

"See you 'spoon' ". The boy said in a eerie voice. Chills ran down my spine as it felt as if that pun of a good-bye was aimed at me. Maybe that's just my imagination. But...who else would it be directed to?

Slowly, the footsteps grew fainter and fainter. I didn't realize I was holding my breath. I quickly went in the living room and shut all the curtains just to be safe. Whoever that was, it can't be human.