Chapter Four - Secret Looks

Louis threw his bag over his shoulder as he walked out of the school building. He saw Harry walking, and was about to take the chance to pay him back for earlier.
Harry was rubbing his arm, that appeared to have a hand sized blue bruise. Tears were running down his face, he was walking fast, facing his street.
Louis paused.
Is this... Is this wrong? Louis thought. He watched Harry walking away. He dissappeared behind a corner and Louis sighed.
Why couldn't I go there?
Why was I feeling... Sorry for him?
Louis started walking back to his home.
It's probably just because I heaven't eaten yet.
He reached his house, opening the door. His mum was gone, as always.

Hi louis, i'll stay at work late tonight. There's food in the fridge. Call me if you need anything.
Mum xx

Louis sighed, throwing his bag in his room. He walked downstairs, opening the fridge.
He hummed Nearly Witches by Panic! At The Disco. He listened to that song earlier, so it was stuck in his head ever since (we met).
He took out a plate and put it in the microwave.
Once the food was warm enough he placed it on the table. He pulled out his phone.
Seeing as he had 3%, he got up and charged it. He sad back down, nibbling at hia food.

Harry sat down next to the window. He had a bowl of sticky tasteless rice in one hand, and a spoon in his other hand. His eyes were fixed outside of the window, looking at a specific house across the street.
He saw Louis sitting down at the dining table, looking at his phone. He had an unpleased look on his face. He suddenly got up, putting the phone away, probably charging it. Louis sat back at the table, next to a plate full of food.
Harry was lucky, Louis' house had a big window at the dining room, facing to the street.
Harry sighed, thanking god that Louis didn't know about him living across from him, nor him living in his street.
Harry always walked a diffrent, longer path to avoid Louis' way.
"Harry, what's taking you so long with the food?" His mum yelled from downstairs.
"Nothing, mum, I'll be there in a sec!" Harry yelled back, not noticing the window being slightly open.
Louis heard a framiliar voice. He looked around the street, not seeing anyone. He scanned the houses, only catching a quick glimpse of a curly head dissappearing.
Is that... Harry? He thought.