Chapter Six - Heart Attack

"Nick, dude, stop it!" Said Louis, dropping his bag and putting a hand on Nick's shoulder.
"What?" Nick asked, letting go of Harry's wrist.
Harry ran to the oppisite direction. Louis assumed it was the bathroom, but he didn't know exactly where.
"Dude, why'd you stop me?" Nick was straightaning his shirt.
"Uh..." Louis looked to the side, then back at Nick. "C'mon, it's morning, aren't you tired?" Louis asked.
"Yeah," Said Nick, "But that doesn't mean I can't play with him for a bit." Nick said. "What's wrong with you?" He walked away.
Louis lifted his bag again.
He saw people started walking in, and walked himself to the bathroom, where he thought Harry would be.
He opened the door. He saw only one door was locked, and stepped closer.
He heard a faint whimper, followed by a quite cry.
"Harry?" He whispered.
The cry stopped, only a few sniffs were heard.
After a few minutes of silence, he knocked softly.
"Harry? Are you there?" He asked in a quite voice.
"W-What do you want?" Harry asked. "Leave me alone," He sniffed again.
Louis paused. He was here to say sorry, or, at least, try to.
"Harry, please, come out of there," Louis asked, his voice slightly louder.
Harry hesitated, but opened the door, because he was afraid that Louis would be even more mad at him if he didn't listen. After a few seconds the door was open, and Harry stepped out. His head was down, his one hand holding his other. A small but visible blood stain was on his left sleeve. Louis finally spoke.
"I... I'm sorry." He said.
Harry was surprized. No, surprized is an understatment. He was astonished.
"...What?" He asked, wiping a tear.
"I'm sorry for Nick..." Louis looked down.
Harry was beyond confused.
He stayed quite.
Louis saw the blood stain and said, "What... What happened to your arm?" He reached towards it but Harry pulled it back.
"Let me see." Louis demanded.
"N-No," Harry took a step back, his hand behind his back.
"Harry, let me see." His voice was louder this time. His eyes following every movement Harry made.
Harry was frightened, he didn't know what to do. On one hand, he didn't want to anger Louis, but on the other hand, he didn't want Louis to see his secret.
Time seemed to slow down for Harry.

Let's think... If you show Louis your arm, he will probably beat you up even more for being messed up, or tell everyone about it, and these are defenetly not good. If you don't show Louis your arm, he will be mad. More mad than he probably already is, and he'll beat you up, or make you show him. Either way, it's a loss for you.