Chapter 2: Let the Game Begin

I finish my shift and go back to Tobias' well, technically our apartment. I get ready and prepare for whatever happens. I also heard to possible wear layers? I wore a sparkly black crop top with a black tank top underneath. Then dark washed jeans that almost look black, then I have Christina come over to help me with my makeup. As she leaves I see Tobias comes from his shift, he looks tired. "Hey, are you okay, we don't have to go if you don't want to." He straightens up, but his eyes still look really sleepy. "No, it was just a little bland, nothing really happened. You ready?" He asks. I nod my head and we go over to Zeke's apartment. As we're walking I remember how to play so I don't look dumb. I enter and see Zeke, Uriah, Shauna, Marlene, Will, and Christina. "Ready to play?" Zeke asks mischievously. We either nod our heads or shout, "HECK YEAH!" Like Uriah. "CAN I GO FIRST!!" He screams. "My apartment I go first." Zeke says, cockily. "Tris, Candor or Dauntless?" I don't wanna be the first to say Candor. "Dauntless" I say trying to acting, well, daunting. Zeke smiles mischievously, "I dare you to kiss your crush, or if he's not in the room, the guy you think is most attractive. I look around the room and casually glance at Tobias who signals for me to go ahead. I glance back around the room, Will and Christina already know, but Tobias told me he hadn't told anyone. I walk up and go over to Tobias who is sitting on the other end of the couch I was sitting on a kiss him on the cheek. Chris is laughing her head off as Will tried to get her to stop. He ultimately fails as he bursts into laughter with her. The rest stare in awe as Tobias explains the gang that we've been dating for a while now. They all start talking and and laughing and screaming. Zeke finally yells, "GET A LIFE! Now, we will continue with the game." Uriah says, "don't you mean can we, not we will." Zeke then says, "no little brother, I meant what I said and I said what I meant a dauntless is faithful 100%." We all roll our eyes, then Tobias tells me to ask someone. "Shauna," I ask, almost deviously, "Candor or Dauntless?"
----------------------------------------------
What did you think? Any truth or dares you'd like to see? People who you want to dare someone or be dared?
-🤓❤️