Chapter 3: Candor or Dauntless

A/N: There's going to be a lot of switching POV's in this chapter, so tell me if you like it or not.
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
"Shauna," I say, almost deviously, " Candor or Dauntless?"

Tobias POV:

Tris has this evil grin on her face, and it's a little scary, but I still love her. Zeke should get ready to cower in fear. She may look small and frail, but she's a fighter, inside and out. And also, very big on vengeance, I would be at least a least a little scared right now if I were him.

Tris POV:
Zeke does not know what's about to hit him. I didn't know I could be this mischievous. I guess Dauntless life is finally rubbing off on me. I still feel a little bad, but I know it's probably just got the Abnegation part of me. After thinking a little bit, and being jabbed in the side by Uriah, she chose Dauntless. "I dare you to give Zeke the wildest makeup imaginable and he has to wear it as he runs around the Pit for 10 minutes screaming, I look like a Queen!" Everyone bursts into laughter and Zeke asks in a whiny voice, "Do I have to wear it for the rest of the game?" After laughing I respond, "yep!" Shauna heads to the bathroom and Zeke comes out looking like a cross between a drag racer and a clown. We all burst into laughter. Shauna has to yell over us to ask, "Who wants to come with?" Everyone but me and Tobias go. He scoots over to me and puts his arm around my shoulder casually. "Way to be subtle." I say sarcastically. They come back laughing like idiots and with a video. Tobias suggests, "How about I display it in the Pit tomorrow during my shift?" We practically scream at him yes, and ask Zeke to ask someone. "Tobias, my friend, Candor or Dauntless?" He looks at him with his initiation glare, "Like I'd ever say Candor." Zeke smiles creepily and says, "I dare you to list all of Tris' fears." Wait, what, did he just try to get back at me and Tobias in the same dare. I look at Tobias pleadingly and he takes his shirt off in one swift motion. Then, he motions for me to sit in his lap, I'm guessing to hide the tattoos on his chest. "That's adorable!" Christina squeals like a 4 year old. Tobias scowls at her like he did when she talked back to him after introducing himself to us. Tobias asks Marlene, "Candor or Dauntless?" I think she was contemplating whether she should risk Tobias' wrath. She deems it not worth of the risk and responds, "Candor." Uriah screams, "PANSYCAKE!" We all glare at him. I whisper to Tobias, "What's a pansycake?" not being aware of the term. "It's an old Abnegation insult." he tells me. I nod wondering why I never heard the word before. "Your never bringing that word back little brother." Zeke says to Uriah. "Yeah," Uriah says, "that's just what you think. And you're wrong, Ezekiel." he says mockingly as he precedes to stick his tongue out. Tobias ignores them and tells Marlene, "Candor right," she nods, "Tell us who your crush is." Her face turns red as a tomato. She mumbles something incoherently. "We couldn't hear what you said." Shauna giggles as Zeke grabs her waist so she's closer to him. "Uriah." she says. We all focus our attention at Uriah as Marlene looks up at him embarrassed. He sits down on the floor next to her and puts his hand under her chin, lifts it up close to her face, and kisses her. They pull back and go back in for another kiss. I can hear wolf-whistles and cheering and giggling from Christina and Shauna. "Now that another happy couple is united, can we finish this tomorrow night, I have to work tomorrow." I say. They agree because we all have to go to work tomorrow. I walk back with Tobias to our apartment. I take off my "party" clothes and put on one of Tobias' shirts. Tobias changes into just sweatpants. I've gotten over my 7th fear now, I'm so glad. It makes Tobias and my relationship so much simpler and easier. We cuddle and doze off.

-------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think Vote, comment, & stuff:)