Chapter 9: Take 2

"Up for another round?" Zeke asks, waking up literally everyone with his slightly annoying loud voice.

"At 5:30am?" Four asks.

"I'll kill you Ezekiel," Lynn says, understandably grouchy.

We all chuckle. Marlene is curled up on top of Uriah on the chair, Zeke and Shauna are sprawled on the floor below them, Lynn is sleeping on two of the dining room chairs pushed together, Christina and Will are on one half of the couch, and Tobias and I are on the other.

"Shh," Zeke whispers taking his arm off of Shauna and standing up walking towards the bathroom. We all look around the room and notice Marlene and Uriah are still sleeping.

Zeke comes back into the room with a container of shaving cream and sprays it all over Uriah's face and a line down Marlene's bare arm, then screams, "WAKE UP URI!"

Uriah jerks backward hitting his head on the back of the chair and Marlene shifts her body so her arm covered in shaving cream rubs up against Uriah's stomach and chest.

"What the actual HECK Zeke?!" Uriah screams, getting all of us laughing. "It's four in the FREAKING MORNING!"

Marlene glares at Zeke and walks silently to the bathroom and then Uriah after Zeke and he yell at each other. Marlene comes back wearing her same black leggings and one of Uriah's clean shirts, however few of those there are and Uriah comes back wearing the clean clothes that are the same thing.

"Okay so Candor or Dauntless?" Zeke asks Will.

"Candor- no Dauntless, well..." Will responds.

"Dauntless it is. I dare you to run around the Pit screaming as , 'I FINALLY GOT A GIRLFRIEND, IN YOUR FACE MOM!"

We hear a knock on the door and Uriah goes over to answer it.

"What. The. Actual. F-" Four starts and I give him a look not to finish that, because Eric is at the door.

"What do you want?" Uriah says to Eric at the door.

"I'll tell you want I want. You all to SHUT. UP. It's 5am and you are making more noise than the time half the Dauntless compound decided to meet in the Pit and get drunk at midnight, thank you very much."

"You're not welcome, bye," Uriah shuts the door in his face.

"OPEN THIS DOOR YOU DAUNTLESS NEWBIE WANNABE OR I'LL CALL MAX TO THROW

YOUR DUMB SELF INTO THE PIT!"

"Woah," Zeke says walking up to the door and pushing Uriah back to the living room, opening the door.

"Where's your little idiot of a brother?"

"I'll deal with him, we'll be quiet, sorry." Zeke says, sounding decently fake.

"Just shut up you morons," Eric says walking away.

"Are you trying to get yourself killed?" Zeke asks Uriah.

"No, Eric's a dimwit,"

"Not the point little brother, anyways,"

"Let's get back to the game, Will?" Tobias says.

"Since Eric came maybe let's not do screaming-at-the-top-of-lungs type dares." Will smartly suggests.

"Agreed," Zeke says, "I dare you to take a shot of ghost pepper hot sauce- no the Carolina reaper hot sauce, yeah..." he trails off.

"Why did you even buy that?" Shauna asks.

"On a dare, where else?" Tobias asks, raising an eyebrow up as if to ask if she's seriously asking that question about her boyfriend.

"Okay," Will says. Christina looks at him in confusion and slight awe.

"Are you sure Will? You don't even like it when I add a little cayenne pepper to anything,"

"I can take it, I'm a man," Will says.

"Or at least a shell of one," Lynn mumbles.

Christina glares at her and goes to grab shot glass and the hot sauce.

"Use the plastic ones, were never going to get that flavor out of the glass if you use glass." Uriah says.

"You mean like the pickle juice shot dare," Marlene says looking disgusted and crinkling up her nose.

"Yeah..."

Christina hands Will the glass filled with the Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce and he mumbles something about here goes nothing and downs it all in one gulp.

Will's face goes completely red and he's gasping for air as Christina runs back to the kitchen to grab him a glass of water, while Zeke, Lynn, and Uriah are laughing their butts off. I hear Tobias stifling a laugh to my right. He mouths, "Sorry," and turns to look back at Christina and Will.

"He looks like he's about to pass out and you doofuses are just laughing!" Christina screams.

"He'll be fine, you got the regular hot sauce anyway," Four says.

"Really? Oh man up Will," Christina says.

"I'm fine just putting on a show," Will says coughing.

"Sure," Uriah says rolling his eyes, still smiriing.

"Well Tris and I are working tonight, so we need to go."

"Get out, bye," Lynn says.

I laugh and we stand up heading out over towards out apartment. "I thought you said you weren't working till tomorrow." I say to Tobias.

"I'm not I just kind of needed an excuse to leave, but you're working tonight at the parlor."

"True. I was wondering if you would help me train to get ready for the new initiates."

"There the week after next, you know that right?" Tobias asks.

"Yeah, I just want to be able to exude a confidence and scare them a bit, you know."

"I absolutely understand that, and yeah I'll help you. We can start tomorrow morning," he replies.

"Thanks!"