Chapter 7

Four's POV:

I loved seeing the genuine surprise on Tris's face when she walked in. It's hard to surprise her, and it seems to me like she's been stressed lately.

**Time skip to after the party**

Once we're back at my apartment in our pajamas and cuddled in bed Tris asks me, "I forgot to ask, how did figure out when my birthday was?"

"I did a little digging," I respond.

"A little?" she laughs.

"Okay, so it was a lot of digging, but I'd do almost anything to make you happy." 

"Almost?!" she jokes.

"As much I wish I could, I can't do everything, pesky laws of nature. But, you probably wouldn't let me anyways." I add.

She sighs wraps her arms around my chest or tries to because her arms are too short to wrap around my entire chest.

I chuckle softly and set her arms down next to her and wrap my arms around her and we both fall asleep shortly after.

Tris's POV:

In the morning I hear Tobias moving quickly around the house. "Tris you're awake!" Tobias shouts. 

"Yes, I am, and now every Dauntless human being knows," I say sarcastically. 

"I'm sorry, but we have to go, I promised Zeke and Uriah." 

"What are you talking about?"

"In exchange for them helping me, they made me promise that we would both go to their place to play Candor or Dauntless and something else today. Go get ready!" he explains.

I nod and rush to the shower. I get out and realized I didn't bring in my clothes.

"Here," Tobias says plainly, handing me a stack of clothes.

"Nothing? No sexual remark?" I joke. We both feel a lot more comfortable with each other now that I've gotten over my fear of intimacy.

"No time! Maybe later," he smirks and winks.

I grab my clothes and change, once I get out I ask Tobias why he gave me so many layers since it's practically 100 degrees right now. 

"Candor or Dauntless?" He hints.

"Oh, right, let's go."

"Zeke's going to murder me." Tobias mumbles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I want to thank all of you for reading. Another chapter will come eithe tonight or tomorrow. Happy (almost) New Years. Don't forget to vote!

~bookfandomprincess