Chapter 6

Christina is frantically motioning at us in front of our apartment, she looks serious. "What's wrong?" I ask.

"We have to go to the hospital to see.."

Chapter 5

"We have to go to the hospital to see Uriah! Like NOW!" Christina shouts.

We rush to the hospital and see Zeke pacing in the waiting room.

"What happened?" Tobias asks. "Zeke?!"

"Uriah and I were checking the route for capture the flag for Chris and when we jumped off his body went limp or something and..." Zeke drifts off at the end.

I stand there still thinking what could've possibly caused this. I can't think of one person who hates Uriah, certainly not enough to kill him. 

"I have to go, I'm really sorry, though," Tobias says.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"I love you, gotta go." he says as he briskly leaves the room.

"Where could he possibly be going that's more important than someone's life?" I think, apparently aloud.

"Someone else's life?" Zeke offers, sounding like a question, but it's really an answer.

"I have to go, I'll be back as soon as I figure out what's going on. Call me if his condition changes." I bolt out the door.

"Yeah, good luck with that," Zeke says as if I'll need it, which is probably right.

I run out to the Pit and see Tori. "Looking for someone?" she asks.

"Yeah, have you seen Four?" I say, out of breath.

"He was heading that way," she says pointing towards the right, "I assumed he was heading back to you guys' place."

"Thanks!" I barely get out before I'm practically sprinting towards our apartment. 

I just get a really bad feeling about all of this, I have no idea what's going on. It's a gut intinct, and I can't tell if it's from what I learned during intiation or back to my Abnegation roots. All I know is I have find him, he hasn't kept anything like this before. 

Why would he ever leave Zeke alone to cope with his brother facing death. It's just too strange, I run into Peter, great. 

"Where are you going, Stiff?" I see the cocky smirk on his face. I want to punch him square in the face, but I don't have time for this right now.

"Get away from me." I try to go around him but he grabs my wrist, turns me around, and is all up in my face.

"Give me one good reason not to kill you right now!" He yells.

"I could give you three." I turn around and see Will, Marlene, and Lynn standing behind me all with the biggest guns I've ever seen.

"Whatever," Peter says and walks away.

"Thank you so much, but I have to go find T-Four," I say.

"Four isn't over here, we were looking for Zeke and Uriah," Marlene says. "And Christina!" Will says with a little too much enthusiasm. 

"Yeah, but you don't have to say it like you're a kid who just had a whole Dauntless cake." Lynn remarks.

"Umm, thanks," I say and head down the corridor to the gym, maybe he's getting initiation stuff ready.

As soon as I walk in I see a huge sign that reads, "CONGRATS! & Happy Birthday!" 

"Oh my gosh," I whisper to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, so I think I'll be able to update more often, they'll just be shorter. I could give you a whole spiel about school and stuff. But, I'll update more often, little shorter. Oh, happy Thanksgiving. (Also, I didn't spellcheck this!)

~bookfandomprincess