Back to school

Jaz's P.O.V

It's back to school time. After the four weekend break I was hoping that school would stop existing but I guess not. I'm sorta starting to miss my mom cause she was like my best friend. They said that they'll be back in three weeks because they didn't want to leave us for too long.

I woke up to the smell of breakfast and an empty bed. Went to brush my teeth,take a shower and put on some clothes. I found out I was on my period so I just wore something simple. I put on my hoodie and was ready to go.

I walked downstairs and saw everybody was just sitting down eating.

Jaz: Well damn y'all couldn't wait for a nigga.

Tj: Bitch I was hungry.

Zyonna: Here bae.(hands her a plate and gives her a kiss on the cheek)

I immediately start eating. By the time it's 8:41 everyone is ready to go to school. We start walking and end up at school in 15 minutes. Nana and I just stand outside cause the doors aren't open yet. Nana is just standing in front of me on her phone. I spot Shanel and Rochelle walking hand in hand.

Jaz: Babe look.

She looked up and then looked at ambri who looked pissed.

Nana: When did she even fucking transfer here.

Chelle: Hey Nana, you seen Nini.

Nana: She transfered here too?

Chelle: yup, what's wrong.

Nana: Nothing I just never imagined you to be the girlfriend stealing hoe type.

Chelle: What did you just call me?

Nana: A hoe.

The bell rang and the doors opened so Nana and I went to our lockers and went to our classes early. She sat on a desk and I stood between her legs and griped her waist.

Zyonna: What are you doing?

Jaz: Nothing,(kisses her neck)

Zyonna: No were in school.

Jaz: So what.

Then I realized I gave her at least 2 hickes and then I went to kissing her. When I was touning her down the door opened and some freshman said,"Damn I love high school"

Somebody closed back the door and we went out the other way to our normal homeroom because that wasn't our classroom. I bust out laughing.

Zyonna: it's not funny.

Jaz: yes it was.

After class was over I had free period and Nana had Spanish. I choose to just stay at school and play some basketball in the gym with my niggas. All of us had free period. I went to the bathroom to change my pad and kept on what I had. We went in the gym and saw only Shanel & Rochelle in their making out.

Ambri: Their is something called a fucking room. Gosh.

Shanel: Dude chill we all know you jelly.

Ambri: nigga I really don't need you talking to me.

Bria: Bri chill.

Ambri: Ria I don't need your help right now. Now back to you, I wasn't tryna cause any trouble but since you wanna be all big and bad so can I.

And then she punched her in the face.

Shanel: Son of a bitch,what the hell is your problem?

Ambri: You,you are my problem. Just seeing your face annoys me.(looks and chelle) And the only reason I'm not hitting you is because my mom taught me to never hit a girl.

Shanel: Which is what I am

Ambri: No,your a bitch. A best friend heart breaking,girlfriend stealing,fuck-wanna be-boy bitch.

Jamie: Baby,just calm down and let's go.

Rochelle: Baby? Damn,you really downgraded huh.

Jamie: Excuse me?

Rochelle: I'm just saying,last time I checked she liked giving head not receiving it,plus,I'm way cuter than you.

Ambri: OK bitch that's it.

She lunged at Rochelle and started slapping her. Both Jamie and Shanel pulled then apart.

Jaz: listen why don't you too just leave.

Shanel: Nigga you shouldn't even be talking to me.

They left the gym and the vibe for playing basketball has been killed so we just chilled and talked. The bell rang and it was time for lunch. I went to go pick up Nana so we could go to Chipotle. She wasn't in the classroom so I went outside to see if she was waiting.

???: Jaz was mine first!

Who the hell is talking about me? I walked over to the circle of people crowded around what I'm guessing is a fight.

Nana: Bitch I don't care if you were on this earth first, she's with me now hoe.

Nana was yelling at Jaceinta.

Jaceinta: Hoe? You are the hoe and your mom is too.

Then Nana lunged at her and they both fell to the ground and Nana was punching the shit out of Jaceinta.

I ran in their and broke it up.

Jaz: okay what the hell is going on?

Jaceinta: (puts her head in jaz's chest and mumbles) Baby she hit me.

Jaz:(moves away from her) for the last fucking time I am not your baby. This is the the last time I'm gonna say this,we are Broken up. That means you do not call or talk to me. So stop being a hating ass bitch and leave me the hell alone.

I grabbed Nana and both our bags and started walking off.

Jaz:(mumbles) God she is a pain in my ass.

Nana: It's okay babe don't stress. Where are we going for lunch?

Jaz: Chipotle.

Nana: Yay my favorite,you deserve a kiss for that.

.......Jaz: Where my kiss?

Nana: Oh I didn't mean I was gonna give it to you.

Jaz: Meanie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's so short. I've been having some trouble writing.
If you have any ideas let me know and I will shout you out when I write.
💋💋💋