Chapter 13

Jay's P.O.V

After NiNi left, Jamie had let go of me and as soon as she did I calmly walked up to Lucas.

Jay: Watch your back nigga,cause now your a target.

Lucas: Ain't nobody scared of you.

He left and everyone was just staring at me.

Jay: The fuck are y'all staring at?

Lucas's P.O.V

NiNi and I were in the car and decided to go to this other party a friend of mine was having. His name was Dillyn and I couldn't wait to show off NiNi. We got there at around 2:45,we walked in and One time by migos was playing. Three was alot of people there,it was like a club setting,with VIP and a bar and a Christmas tree in the corner all decorated and shit. I saw Dillyn and will up in VIP smoking a blunt so I went up there.

Dillyn: Bro,wassup. Who's this fine lady?

NiNi: NiNi, His...

She looked at me confused at what to say so I finished the sentence for her as we sat down.

Lucas: Girlfriend.

She looked at me shocked and took a seat on the couch. I remember the first time Jay introduced her to us she said friend and NiNi looked mad disappointed expecting her to say some thing else. But I don't do that,if I'm kissing you and we vibe together then imma introduce you as my girlfriend.

Dillyn: I'm Dillyn and this is Will

(Dillyn)

(Will's ole big headed ass)

NiNi: Nice to meet y'all.

NiNi and I got comfortable and ordered some drinks. She took a couple hits from the blunt but she didn't smoke much so she just stopped and drank instead.

Nini's P.O.V

By like 3;50 I was full on drunk. I was bobbing my head along to the music and giggling a little as Lucas was whispering in my ear. I knew I should have taken French instead of Italian,its kind of fun not knowing what he's saying tho. French is just such a sexy ass language, I love that my man can speak it.