Chapter 23

Lucas's P.O.V

I ran out to see if I could catch up with Tori but she was gone so I got in my car and started speeding home. Once I got there I ran up the stairs to our room to see her packing her things. She noticed me, sucked her teeth and started to pack even faster.

Lucas: Baby, I'm sorry.

She chuckled and continued to pack. I walked towards her and pushed the clothes that she had in her hands. She picked them up and tried to pick them up again but I stopped her again.

Tori: Lucas get the fuck out of my way.

Lucas: No.

Tori: There is no way for you to gt out of this, their is no way you can explain to me you were lying because I saw you and I heard you. You don't love me that's fine but don't look me in my face and lie to me.

Lucas: No one is lying to you.

Tori: oh really, then do you love her?

Silence

Tori: Do you love me?

Lucas: Yes, and yes I love Nini, she was my first love. That's never gonna change.

Tori: Then we are never gonna happen.

Instead of going back to packing she left the room and went into Amaya's Room and started packing her things.

Lucas: Tori can we just talk.

Tori: There is nothing absolutely nothing to talk about! So I'm gonna take my stuff and my child and be on my way since apparently you don't want us.

Lucas: I never said that.

Tori sighed and then stared at me.

Tori: Look im not gonna deprive me daughter of having s gather but whatever we had is a no go. We'll find a way to have joint custody. Whenever you wanna see her I'll be at Lala's.

Lucas: Aight I can work with that.

(2 weeks later)

I was at the Park with Tori and Amaya, we were getting Ice Cream and just spending time together. After the whole situation Tori eventually calmed down and understood what was happening and how she can't hold a grude against it. Now I've been trying to et at Nini but she playing hard to get. She put me on a 3 months no sex rule meaning I can't have sex with anybody or kiss, or eat out or get head or touch. A nigga is about to loose his mind, but if it means I get my baby back then its worth it.

Amaya: Daddy, wanna play!

Lucas: C'mon let's go mamas

We played around for about an hour until she started feeling sleepy so Tori took her home. I had nothing to do and I didn't want to go home to. Quiet ass house so I decided to go over to Nini's. I got in my car and drove to her house. I knocked on her door and she opened it in a PINK lace bra and some "shorts" that looked more like underwear. They were tight on her thick frame and her ass was basically coming out of the shorts.

Lucas: Damn girl.

Nini: Lucas what are you doing here?

Lucas: Just came to check up on my future wife.

I started to walk in but she pulled me back out by the back of my shirt.

Nini: Did you call first?

Lucas: Nah bu-

She started to close the door in my face.