Love Remade

Nini's P.O.V

Kahlil hasn't been home since last night and I was up all night waiting for him. I sat on the couch staring at the front door. When he walks through I'm not gonna yell I'll just, my thoughts were interrupted by the front door opening. I jumped of the couch and walked towards him.

Nini: Who the hell do you think you are? Huh? You think you can just walk in here at 10 in the morning and everything is cool.

Kahlil sighed and waved me off as he walked down the hall.

Kahlil: Man, gone with all that.

I hit his back and turned him around.

Nini: Listen Nigga, you better have a real good explanation and don't walk away from me.

Khalil: I was out damn, always down my fucking back for some shit.

Nini: Get out!

Khalil: What?

Nini: Get the fuck out. I want you gone. You did the same thing on campus and I'm done with it.

He looked at me for a while and then started walking.

Nini: Are you cheating on me?

He stopped walking keeping his back towards me. He turned to me.

Kahlil: You know what yes I am cheating on you cause I'm tired of you being such an uptight bitch who always wants to nag and nag. You never want to do anything fun. So I am done being Mr. Nice guy so fuck you and fuck this relationship.

I gasped and felt the tears fighting to come out of my eyes. I walked to the door and opened it guiding my hands towards outside. He walked out and I slammed the door. I felt my breathing get slower and I started to feel light headed. I could hear my heart beating as I put my back against the wall and fell. Next thing I know everything was blank.

(2hrs later; Hospital;12:30 pm)

I opened my eyes to a bright light and I heard beeping. I looked to my left and right to see machines and wires. I figured I was in the hospital. I sat up and saw Lucas sitting their with his head in his hands.

Nini:(whispering) Lucas

He looked up at me suprised and then ran over to the bed taking my ha in his and kissing it.

Lucas: Oh thank you Jesus. You fucking scared me.

Nini: What happened?

Lucas: The doctor said you had a panic attack and you stopped breathing.

Nini: Another one? Damn I haven't had one in forever..... Wait why were you at my house.

Lucas: Umm, well you weren't answering your phone. And I needed to talk to you.

Nini: About?

Lucas: I....asked Tori to marry me.

I felt my chest cave in and my heart drop to my feet. He... He can't Mary her, were supposed to have the happy ever after. We... I was supposed to... I started breathing heavy and heading Lucas yelling my name but it was faint and the monitor started beeping fast. The doctor busted in and came to the right side of the bed.

Dr: Her heart rate is increasing.

Lucas: Ni, you gotta relax, okay. Deep breaths in and out.

We started breathing together and then the machine stopped beeping so fast. The doctor sighed and then picked up the chart.

Dr: Ms.Berger, you gave us quite a scare there. Have you had panic attacks before?

Nini: Yeah, when my mom died.