Days in Mexico

Nini's P.O.V

When I woke up I had a serious headache. The worst hangover ever. I realized I wasn't in my bed and Lucas wasn't next to me. I got up and went to the bathroom which wasn't my bathroom either. I'm very confused.

Nini: LUCAS?!!

Lucas: YEAH?

I Walked into what I guess was the kitchen to see Lucas making breakfast.

Nini: I was scared, I thought I got kidnapped. Where are we?

Lucas: Mexico.

Nini: Nig- What, you kidnapped me. Bitch I was asleep and your ass Gon take me to Mexico for what?

Lucas: It's your birthday present. I was just taking you on vacation.

Nini: Did I give your ass permission to take me out of the country?

He turned off the stove and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and looked down at me.

Lucas: Sorry bae.

He kissed my forehead.

Nini: I'm gonna go in the bathroom.

Lucas: Ok

He smacked me on my butt before I walked away. I quickly brushed my teeth and took a shower wanting to get back to the amazing breakfast waiting for me. I changed into ⬇

I ran down stairs and sat on the kitchen counter and watched as Lucas made my plate. I kissed his cheek and started eating.

Lucas: What you wanna do today?

Nini: We could go shopping. Or do anything, IDK I've never been to Mexico.

Lucas: You wanna go swimming, I mean they're is a pool out side and a whole bunch of beaches.

Nini: Yeah sure.

Lucas: Ight, I'm be back I'm gonna go shower.

He went upstairs and I finished my breakfast. I went upstairs, hearing the shower running. Even though I just took a shower I think this one might be diffrent. I quickly got undressed and opened the bathroom door and opened the shower curtain slightly. Lucas turned around and looked at me.

Lucas: What you doing guh?

Nini: Thanking my man for this little vacation.

Lucas: Yeah and how are you gonna thank me?

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into me so my lips met his and his as wrapped around my bare waist. He picked me up which made my legs wrap around his waist as he pushed me against the shower wall. His lips traveled down to my neck as he leaves a trail of hickies towards my boobs. A moan left my mouth as I was feeling pleasure from both his mouth and his piece rubbing against me. We continued to kiss as I trailed me hands down to his dick and started stroking him. He put me down and turned me around making my face be against the shower wall. I pushed my self up by my arms and arched my back.

He waisted no time entering me giving me more pleasure. He held onto my hips while giving me long deep strokes. Moans a grunts where exchanged,we moved from the shower to the bed room going 3 rounds before I tapped out and fell asleep.

Zyonna's P.O.V

Nana: Ooo,that feels so good.

It was around 12:30 and Jaz was giving me a back massage, we had officially finished planning the wedding and it's in a few weeks meaning I'm about to be Mrs.Gills.

Jaz: Girl you better calm down before you start something else.

Zyonna: Shut up I'm trying to enjoy myself.

Jaz: You so mean.

She finished 5 minutes later and said she was hungry so I went and made her something to eat, nothing big just some pasta and meatballs that were sitting in the fridge.

Zyonna​: What are we gonna do today?

Jaz: I wanna go to the beach. Have some fun, play in some sand.

Zyonna: Yeah sure let me just put on my swim suit and we can go.

I headed upstairs and showered and picked out my black bathing suit that showed skin in multiple places, a colorful bomer jacket and then I put my hair in a ponytail.

Knowing Jaz she's not going to fucking go in the water which just ruins all the fun. She doesn't know how to swim so she doesn't like to go in the water. I can't swim either but at least I go in that bitch.

Zyonna: Bae, can you please get in the water this time.

Jaz: Bae...you know how I feel-(gco)

Zyonna: Nigga fuck how you feel, yo ass gonna get in that water.

She looked at me shocked and grabbed my waist into her.

Jaz: Yo, who the fuck you raising your voice at?

Zyonna: Sorry Daddy

Jaz: That's what I fucking thought, you better act right

She smacked my butt and then walked into the bathroom. I put on my fur slides and sat on the bed waiting for Jaz. I grabbed my phone and started texting Ambri to see if her and her sister were doing anything today. She said no so I invited her to the beach with us. Bria said she was bringing​ Jaden which I had no problem with cause that is my little munchkin. Jaz came out the bathroom 30 minutes later in some basketball shorts and a sports bra.

Just a filler chapter, I'm kinda thinking about stopping this book