Nini's Birthday pt.2

Lucas's P.O.V

It was probably wrong of me to ask Tori to get Amaya on her day off but I don't care, today is my baby's birthday and I wanna make sure it's amazing. And uh.....Maybe I'll get a little something in return. She took off 1 month because when she was on her period and sick I had helped her out and spent the whole week with her. But now she's off of it so... Who knows what's​ gonna happen. It was around. 1 pm and I was spending time with My Babygirl and Nini. They seemed to be getting along really well,they were playing around and chasing each other while I was on the phone with Nana to make sure everything was set up. She is going to come and get NiNi in a half hour and bring her back here in an hour so they can get dressed, then we're gonna go downtown Philly to the restaurant and to a club.

Nini: Baby?

She walked into the room and I said bye to Zyonna.

Nini: who you talking to baby?

Lucas: Just Nana, she gon come get you in a couple minutes.

Nini: Oh

She walked over and sat on my lap.

Nini: So, I just put Amaya to sleep

Lucas: Mmhmm.

She kissed my neck and then I got the idea what she wanted to do.

Lucas: We got about 45 minutes before she come over here.

Nini: So what you wanna do?

She straddled me and kissed me on my lips wrapping her arms around my neck. I wrapped mine around her waist while moving them down to her ass to get a little squeeze. She moaned a little in my mouth so I took that as an opportunity to start French kissing her. Our tonuges explored each other's mouth as she started grinding on my member.

Lucas: You want to?

She bit her lip and nodded as she went to kissing my neck. I grabbed her waist and pushed her onto my already  hardened dick making Her moan and put her head back.

She had slept over last night so she was only in my shirt and her underwear. I removed the shirt and exposed her breasts. I took one into my mouth while playing with the other.

Nini:(moans) Lucas

I picked her up and gently laid her on the bed. I kissed  all the way down till I reached her underwear. I looked up at her and pulled her underwear down with my teeth. I kissed her thighs and dove in. My tonuge went up and down her pussy and she moaned out and started tugging on my curls. She looked down at me watching me eat her out, so I started licking faster making her arch her back. She tried to close her lags and push my head away making me know she was at her peak. I held her legs open and kept eating. She started screaming my name. I sucked on her clit making her go crazy and finally cum. I sucked up all of her juices as she was still shaking a little. I came up and kissed her making her taste herself.

Nini: Shit bae

Lucas:(chuckles)

She tried pulling on my sweatpants but I stopped her.

Lucas: Nope, you have to wait till date tonight.

I got up and walked to the bathroom.

Nini: Nooo, bae please.

She came in naked and wrapped her arms around me from the back.

Lucas: Girl if you don't get up off me.

She sucked her teeth and started to walk away. I sighed and pulled her arm to pull her back.

Lucas: Stop being a big ass baby, how do you think I feel right now. Trust me I want to bend you over this counter and fuck the shit out of you but you gotta wait till tonight cause I got something planned.

Nini: Aww, look at you. Tryna be all nice and shit.

Lucas: Mmhm, just wait till tonight.
Now go hop in the shower.

Nini: Yes Daddy.

She bit her lip and walked away.

Tori's P.O.V

It was about 1:30 and Keenon and I were in my room. He was asleep on my chest but I've been up. After he kissed me we had talked and agreed to maybe try to be together so I guess now I'm his Girlfriend, I don't even know, I just feel like we're little kids in highschool. A text popped up on my phone so I reached over and grabbed my phone. It was Lucas asking me when I was gonna get Amaya.

Lucas 😔👪: When are u coming to get her.

T😩💛: When I feel like it.

Lucas 😔👪: Drop the attitude I have something to do today.
    ✔Read @ 1:32

I decided to go to sleep myself and put my phone back where it was.

Nini's P.O.V

Nana and I Were at the nail salon because today is a bitches birthday. It was around 3:15 when we finished so we decided to go shopping cause we didn't have to be at the restaurant until 6. I took a picture of my nails and posted it

_summerella_: My bestie loves me so much ❤ @z_shmoney

We went into forever 21 to find something for me to wear Tonight. After we found something we went to the food court and she took a picture of me.

 After we found something we went to the food court and she took a picture of me

Nini: C'mon let's go, I wanna see my man.

Zyonna: Oh, so he's your man now?

Nini: Forever and always. Wait we have to go to Victoria Secret.

Zyonna: Ooooo, you gonna give Lucas a lil sum sum.

Nini: Maybe..