Chapter 33

Zyonna's P.O.V
TODAY IS MY WEDDING DAY!!!! I have  been planing this out in my head ever since I turned twelve. I always thought it would be a Man but i love Jaz so i dont care. Nini woke me up about 10 minutes ago and put me on a schedule, i only get 30 minutes to get dressed and then we all getting on the plane. Thats right a bitch is getting Married in Hawaii. I paid for my dad's ticket, and any of my friends and family who werent able to pay for it cause i want them all there. I was in the bathroom doing my makeup when my phone started ringing and i saw it was Jaz.

Zyonna: Hello my love

Jaz: You ready baby?

Zyonna: I've been ready. Are you?

Jaz: you know I am. Baby I love you so much I can't wai tot show it in front of all our friends and family. I gotta go tho we bout to drive the the airport.

Zyonna: Ok baby imma see you there. I love you

Jaz: I love you more.

With the that I hung up and continued to do a little makeup. I just filled in my eyebrows a little bit, put on some face powder and highlighter and then put my freshly installed 360 frontal wig in a messy bun

 I just filled in my eyebrows a little bit, put on some face powder and highlighter and then put my freshly installed 360 frontal wig in a messy bun

I put on some white adidas, grabbed my phone and my purse and made my way out the door. I went downstairs and Nini  was waiting for me in the front of the house.

Nini: c'mon girl we need to go before we miss this flight

Zyonna: mamas stop stressing today a good day.

Nini: shut ya happy ass up

Zyonna:( sticks tounge out) ahh haa u mad

She lightly pushed me to the car rolling her eyes, I laughed, I love annoying her. Once we were in the car I had to bring up jay and Lucas because Nini has been my best friend before anybody so it bothers me that she's going through this drama in violence like I'm not there. All of  our luggage was in the car and Nini Sid she wanted to drive. It was about 730 and our flight was at 9:15 so we had more than enough time to stop to get breakfast and make it to the airport on time.

Zyonna: So... Did Jay sleep over last night?

Nini:um.. No I made her go home. To be honest I don't even know what the fuck I'm doing cause kaylina is so sweet and I feel fucked up for doing this... And then Lucas... I don't even know what the fuck I'm gonna do with him because him cheating on me is a big fucking problem and he knows that but  I just can't forgive him yet ...

Zyonna: I understand but Ni you  gotta figure this shit out, you've been going back and forth between Jay and Lucas since we were teenagers. We almost in our 30's this is about  to be the rest of your life you gotta figure out which one you wanna be with and which one you wanna let go...

Nini: But Nana it's so hard, I wanna be with them both. If I'm with jay that's my childhood sweetheart right there, I'm always gonna love her. But with Lucas I gotta think about tori Being around for the next 16 years and she been getting a little too disrespectful for my liking. I really might kill that bitch.