What's Really Up?(unedited)

This one is very special and DRAMA FILLED

Zyonna's P.O.V

I sighed loudly being bored outs my mind. Everyone all sperated and shit like... It fucking irritating. Lucas and NiNi won't talk,Tori and Lucas are just...Themselves,Bria and TJ are having fun being newlyweds,Jamie and Ambri don't ever speak,and I don't even know what's up with Jay and Kaylina,and I need something to do.

Jaz: What's up withchu.

Zyonna: I'm bored out of my fucking mind.

Jaz: Aww,boo hoo.

Zyonna: Fuck you.

Jaz: Same.

She got up and went to the bathroom. The doorbell rang so I went downstairs. I opened the door and some tall person was Infront of me.

Zyonna: Can I help you?

???: Uh,yeah,I'm looking for Jasmine. She live here.

Damn that niggas voice was deep AF. It scared the shit outta me

Zyonna: Can I ask why you wanna know?

???: I'm her-

He was distributed by Jaz coming down the stairs. She ran and jumped in his arms.

Jaz: BIBBY!

They hugged and I was just there like what the fuck. Like why is this nigga all up on her. After a minute Jaz jumped off of him and then they was talking and I'm still standing here confused as fuck.

Zyonna: Can someone please tell me why the fuck theirs a random nigga at my door?!

Jaz: Oh,baby this is my older brother Brandon.

???: Wassup.

I looked at him up and down.

Zyonna: Mmhmm

With that I walked back upstairs. I went on the bed and scrolled through instagram. An hour passed and then I heard a door close. Jaz walked through the bedroom door. I was laying on my stomach and she layed ontop of me.

Zyonna:(groans) stop your killing me?

Jaz: Why you so mean to bibby?

She rolled off of me and went next to me instead.

Zyonna: I wasn't I just didn't feel like being around people.

Jaz: But you around me.

Zyonna: Stop making shit technical.

Jaz: What's wrong with you,your all grumpy. You on Your period?

Zyonna: No

Jaz: So you want some head?

She smirked at me and licked her lips.

Zyonna: No....Yes....Maybe.

Jaz: yeah you do,c'mere.

She pulled me down to the edge of the bed and removed my sweatpants and underwear. She came back up and kissed me,of course I kissed back and we were having a make out session for a couple minutes. I removed her shirt and she removed mine leaving a line of hickes from my breast to my stomach. A string of curse words came out of my mouth as her mouth connected with my pussy, you know what happened next.

(1 1/2 hours later)

Jaz and I were laying down on the bed talking and laughing. She was playing in my hair and I was tracing the tattoo she had on her arm. She lifted my head up so I'd look her in the eye.