Grand Wedding Pt.2

Filler chapter

Zyonna's P.O.V

Tori: It's the dress

Zyonna: What about the dress Torina.

Tori: Damn,using my government and shit. But I went to pick it up and I put it in the back seat with out closing the door and when I drove off it go ran over so...

Zyonna: Tori,what the hell!

I swear I was gonna go out of my mind.

Zyonna: Alright,Bria your not leaving this dressing room and Tori and I are gonna go and fix that damn dress

We walked out the room and Jaz texted me that she had got the suits. Then I texted her this;

Babygirl😍😚: I need motivation not to fucking cut someone today.

King👑💍: Well I can't fuck you if your in jail.

I laughed at that text,she always gotta make something sexual like bruh. Buh I love her too much so I just go with it.

Babygirl😍😚: Why u always so nasty.

King👑💍: It's how I am, I'll see u later😚😚😚.

Zyonna: Where's the dress?

Tori: Here.

One of the layers ripped off,good thing my mother taught me how to so. I grabbed a needle and white thread.

Zyonna: You Betta be lucky that I know how to use a needle and thread.

I sewed the layer back on in 10 minutes and brought the dress to Bria. She put it on and all of the girls started crying.

Zyonna: Omg, Bri you look amazing.

Bria: You guys stop crying cause then I'm gonna cry. And we are gonna need our makeup.

We all stopped crying and put on our dresses. I went into the other changing room to let everyone know that it's 5 minutes untill the ceremony.

Zyonna: 5 minutes untill you guys have to go out.

Jaz: Damn bae,you look good.

Zyonna: You don't look so bad yourself.

I gave her a couple pecks on the lips and then exited the room. I went into Bria's dressing room.

NiNi: You guys this is my boyfriend, Kahlil

Kahlil: Wassup y'all

Damn,his voice was deep AF. He looked okay,a little sketchy but if NiNi like him then I guess he's okay.

NiNi: Babe,this is, Bria,the bride and Zyonna my bestfriend, along with Tori and Kaylina.

Kahlil: It's nice to meet y'all.

He shook all our hands and was staring a little too hard at me. Nigga if you don't back the fuck up. We all mingled for a little while and then he went back outside as the ceremony started. As he left Bria's Dad came into the room.

BD:(deep exhale) it's time.

Bria stood up and I fluffed out her dress.

Zyonna: You ready Mamma's

Bria: I'm nervous.

Zyonna: No your not,your in love. You are ready to marry TJ.

Bria: I'm ready to marry TJ.(sighs)