Chapter 30

Nini's P.O.V
     Everything is so boring now, I mean it's like Lucas and I don't do anything anymore. I mean ik that were not teenagers anymore but we should have a little fun. I mean he comes home from work, eats and then either goes to sleep or plays a game on his PlayStation.

Nini: Baby, we need to do something, I'm bored.

Lucas: I can't Right now, I gotta go pick up Amaya.

Nini:(Disappointed face) Okay.

After putting on his shoes he looked at me and lifted my chin.

Lucas: Baby don't be so sad aight. (Kisses her lips) I promise when I get back it'll be the three of us.

Nini: Okay.

Lucas: You still look sad fix your face.

I put on the biggest fake smile and he chuckled.

Lucas: I'll accept that. Come lock the door for me.

I got up and started walking down the hall behind him. We stopped by the door and he pulled me in by my waist and started kissing me. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

Lucas: Alright let me go before Tori start yelling about how I'm always late.

Nini:(scoffs) yeah you should go.

He walked out and I locked the door behind him. I guess I'm just going back to sleep. I laid on the bed and closed my dues but my phone started ringing. I answered Zyonna's FaceTime call and laid back on the bed.

Zyonna: What's up girl, long time no see.

Nini: Yeah i know, how you been?

Zyonna: Stressed the fuck out with planning this wedding  and you know my Maid of Honor isn't even around to help me out.

Nini: Girl I'm so sorry about that, you know I've been flying in and out of school and coming to see Lucas.

Zyonna: Yeah, yeah, I'm not mad at you but you are planning  my Bachelorette  party cause I'm not doing that shit.

Nini: I promise you I will start rn.

Zyonna : Good, we'll talk later alright?

Nini: Okay I'll see you soon.

I hung up and set my phone on the charger and headed downstairs.  I dint feel tired anymore so I went to cook Amaya's favorite, Mac and Cheese. About 30 minutes later I had the 3 dish pans in the oven and went to shower. I came out in my towel and was drying my hair with an old t shirt. Lucas and Amaya were sitting on the bed playing around. As soon as Amaya saw me she jumpd off of Lucas's Lap and ran owards me.

Amaya: Aunty!

Nini: Hey boo, how was your week?

Amaya: I listen to mommy and was good.

Nini: Good girl.

I gave her a high five.

Lucas: Go and watch tv.

She ran outside the room and down tje hall into the libing room.

I turned towards my vanity and went in the drawers to find some underwear and a bra. Lucas sat on the bed to take off his shoes. I didnt even hear him get up put saw his shadow behind me as he pressed up against me.

Nini: Boy move from me.

I stood up and tutned towards him. He was just dyaring down at me me with hom tall ass. Im only 5'6 and hes 6'3. He pulled me towards him by my waist and i hels him by his since i dodnt feel like going on my tippy toes. I gave him a peck and tried to pull away but he had a tight grip on the towel.

Lucas: the fuck is.that going to do for me...

Mini: boy let me go get dressed, cause your kid is downstairs.

Lucas: She's.distracted by the TV anyways.

He grabbed my face and kissed me. I kissed back and he bit my bottom lip asking for an entrance. He stuck his tougne down my throat and pulled the towel so that it would fall I held onto it and pulled my lips.away from his. He groaned in annoyance.

Nini: Not while she's downstairs.

Lucas: aii whatever.

He have me one last peck and just walked downstairs.Ever since I woke up I've been thinking about my life and how different it's absent since high school. I think about what it would have been like if jay never.cheated and I ended up with her instead of Lucas. I hate how my life has.just become black and white......

Lucas: Baby I have to tell you something.

Nini: why you sound so sad, what you have to tell me?

Lucius, so you know every week I always have to get Maya, when I go over to the house to get her Tori's always flirting with me and whatever and like I stay away from her a best as I can.

Nini: Hold up, how long has this been going on?

Lucas: For a couple weeks now but I didn't think it was a big deal until I went out with my fried.day and we were both drink and one thing led to another and we had sex.

As soon as I heard the words "we had sex" I wanted to smack the shot out of him but i Stayed silent just saying at him just wondering how stupid he could be.

Nini: How....why...(sighs) what did you honestly gain from doing that cause what you just said isn't working with me cause last time I checked you broke up with her, matter of a fact called of your engagement with the bitch for me, but then go cheat on me with her. HOW DOES THAT FUCKING MAKE SENSE?! IN WHAT WORLD WOULD THAT EVER MAKE SENSE?!(lowly laughing) You know what, your not even worth the stress so when you make up your fucking mind about what the fuck you  pose to do with your life let me know until then I never want to see you.

Lucas: Wait, im sorry I know I fucked up but I love the both of you.

Nini: But who are you in love with, who did you always plan on spending the rest of you life with, who was there for you all the time.

I graves my jacket and walked out of the room about to head out the door when all I feel is Lucas grab my arm.

Nini: Lucas, let me go.

Lucas: No your not going anywhere

Nini: No, let me go, your hurting me! let me go!

He pulled me close to him and gripped my arm tighter.

Lucas: Listen I said I was sorry so your ass better accept if and move the fuck on, I said it didn't mean anything to me.

Next thing I knew my hand connected hard with his face which caused him to let me go.

Nini: Now the next time you put your hands on me I will beat your ass.

With that I walked out in years and a bruise forming on my upper arm. Their was only one person who I could think to comfort me. I took the car and drove. About 30 minutes later I pulled up and parked the car and walked up to the door and knocked.

???: Ni what are you doing here?

Nini: I need you....

------------------------------
What is up guys? I am so sorry I have been so damn MIA. I am back I promise.