Scene stealer:Enchanted Princess

Llyana was living peacefully and comfortably with her both loving parents. Her mom was very caring and her dad was very protective. She has no siblings thats why she easily get what she wanted to have.

Yes she'll get everything. But not the she loved. Dahil hindi gusto ng mga magulang niya na magkanobyo agad siya.

And with that, hindi niya sinuway ang mga ito. Three things that happen to her. But only the last thing that shock her world and messed up her peaceful life.

When she sleep and she woke up in a wrong place with a wrong time.

Now, how would she accept the truth that what she knows that only happen in fairytale books are do exist? And how would she able to take that she was trapped in a not ordinary prince palace? And there's no way out.

Trapped in a man arms whose she always seen from a far before. And now he was owning her as his princess.

#EnchantedPrincess
Coming soon

A/N:
Hello readers..

Its me again. Thats my very first fantasy novel. Sana suportahan niyo.
I know marami akong mali pagdating sa pagsusulat. But still, im hoping na napapasaya ko kayo at natutuwa kayo sa binabasa niyo although napakarami niyang error.

I'll be posted it by the month of march.. Hope you like it too. Thank you.. Happy reading.