Can't Do This Anymore

Judy slammed her apartment door as she sobbed. Her pesky neighbors were not here so she was free to shout however she liked. She picked up her lamp and threw it at the door. She cleared all of her belongings off the desk as she yelled, hot tears falling down her eyes. She grabbed a picture frame with all of her family in it, throwing it.

She grabbed a nearby coat hanger and lazy-ly threw it at her wall. She sobbed as she ripped off her old police uniform and put on her baggy casual one. She fell on her bed and started crying some more. Her left ear slightly twitched as she heard someone open the door.

"Gosh Carrots...this place is a wreck.."

"Don't you think I know that?!" She spat. Nick backed up, looking stunned. This just brought Judy in more tears. Nick sighed as he picked up Judy and put her on his lap, cradling her.

"Whiskers...Bogo was probably stoned making the decision to resign you..." Judy tried to take a deep breath but choked.

"H-He-He-He was right...I should just be being worthless and grow carrots for a living-" Nick grabbed Judy's shoulders.

"One. You are not worthless, you most definitely earned that police badge. Two. What have I always said?" Judy sniffled and wiped her tears away.

"Never L-Let them see that they get to you."

"Bingo Hopps. Now, what are you gonna do?" Nick smiled.

"March up to Bogo and tell- no demand him to give me my job back? Judy asked skittishly as Nick nodded. "Atta Rabbit." She giggles and got off Nick's lap, grabbing her phone. She smirked.

"But before I do that.." Nick suddenly felt something crash into his lips. His eyes widened to see Judy, cheeks flush pink..kissing Wilde. He gladly kissed back and broke apart.

"Now go get them, tiger."