My Ex Man pt. 3

Jack walked out smirking at Nick.

"Excuse me, Mr. and Mrs. hopps? It's four." The looked at the clock. He was right.

"So sorry! We forgot that Jack has a meeting at his job, could you tell Judy bye for us?" Nick nodded.

"Of course. Thanks for stopping by..." He growled at the ferret as he snickered. He closed the door after the group and went towards the bathroom.

"Carrots?" He slowly opened the door to see her on the floor, wide-eyed and shuddering.

"Carrots!" Nick rushed to her side and scanned her. Seeing her top was torn some, and her clothes put on like it was a race.

"J-J-J-Jack..." She mumbled out, tears flowing through her eyes. Nick felt sorry, but sorry was replaced with aggression. Nick growled and unleashed his claws.

Jack was at the park on his laptop. Minding his own business.

"Hey Jackaboy," Nick said flatly.

"What do you want?"

"To show you something cool." He smirked. Jack looked confused...

"Ice him." Jack yelped as he was dangled over the ice pit.

"Ahh! What the-"

"What did you do to the godmother of my daughter's child?" Mr. Big question.

"N-N-Nothing!" The polar bear moved him further down as he exclaimed.

"Ok! Ok! I didn't rape her! I tried! But she resisted! She was too strong!" Nick chuckled to himself.

"That's my girl...Well, Mr.Big, I owe ya!"

"Yes..but please, do not give me another skunk butt rug." Nick nodded and rushed out.

"Sorry I left you worried like that." She grabbed the mug with hot tea. She had a blanket around her while cuddling with Nick.

"It's taken care of, I owe Mr. Big though..."

"Another rug?" Nick smirked.

"Yeah! But I was thinking about a camel butt rug!" Judy lightly punched Nick.

"Ok! Ok! .....How about a rat butt rug? OWW!"