Old Friends, Old Scars

Judy flipped yet another page through her book. She was on her stomach on the couch, waiting for Nick to come home with some food. Soon, the doorbell rang. She groaned as she walked to the door. Nick would sometimes ring the doorbell just to mess with her until he busts the door down and leaves Judy on the floor.

"Nick, I-...Gideon Gray?" The fox in overalls smiled.

"Hey, Judy! How are you?" She smiled as she let him in.

"I'm great! How are you?"

"Just fine!" He blushed.

"I came here to actually really apologize for the mark's I gave you.." Judy was taken aback. 'He...he still blames himself for that?'

"Gideon...I...I said I forgive you." He smiled.

"Well, do you still have them?"

"Well-"

"Judy! Your not gonna believe-" Nick felt his whole body overcome with embarrassment.

"Nick! This is Gideon Gray! He was just leaving." She smiled. Nick put the food on the counter as he shook Gideon's hand.

"Nice to meet another fox..."

"Likewise..."

"How about I meet up with you later Gideon?" Nick saw Gideon overcome with joy, making Nick go crazy.

"That would be lovely! Bye, ya'll!" And with that, he left. Judy closed the door.

"Nick, I know what your thinking-"

"No kidding.."

"He was just here to say sorry for an incident that happened a few years back!" Nick's ear's picked up. He walked over to Judy and grabbed her hand, leading her to the couch and sitting her down with him. She sighed,

"He just made a deep scratch on my cheek..." This made Nick ticked off.

"Which side?" Judy pointed to her right cheek and moved some fur to show the proof. He lightly touched it, making her jerk a little. His heart broke into two. He kissed it lightly as she giggled.

"Thanks, Nick." She snuggled up with him.

"No problem Carrots, just... Don't bring any more boys around here without me knowing, it's gonna make me go, 'Wilde'"

Judy's eyes widen. "Nick, no." He smirked back.

"Nick, yes."