Bullies

"OW! Cut it out!" Mia yelled at her school bully, Thomas, an elephant.

"Or what?! You're gonna tell mommy and daddy?!" Mia thought for a moment.

"Yes!" He laughed even more as he threw her with his trunk.

"You know what, since it's Friday, if you get on your knees and beg, I might spare you." Mia wiped her cheek and did so skittishly. Thomas laughed and picked her up with his trunk and put her in the trash can.

"Pfft. Crybaby mutant." She heard him say as we went back home. She sobbed in the trash can, holding her knees to her chest.

Judy ran a few more blocks around the town.

"Just...across...the school...yard." As she wiped her forehead and continued. Her ears shot straight up as she heard sobbing. She turned to the right to the trashcan and tiptoed over to it. Her ears fell.

"Mia?!" Mia gasped as she looked up at her mother.

"H-Hey mom.."

"What are you doing in the trash can." Mia set a relaxed pose, putting her arms behind her head.

"Just chilling, may get some smoothies soon." Judy gave her a look, as she pulled her out of the trash.

"Mia is it-"

"Thomas..."

"Thomas who?"

"Thomas Patel. The elephant who had a growth spurt." Judy looked to the floor.

"Why..."

"Be-Be-Because I'm a mutant." Mia sobbed. Judy fell to her knees.

"Oh, honey! You're, not a mutant. You're a box!" Mia wiped her eyes, looking at Judy.

"Okay, yeah, I know bad joke. Tell you what.."

The next day, Mia went back to school and went back to Thomas' bullying.

"So if to multiply 5 by-" the Porcupine teacher was stopped by a knock at the door.

"Come in!" She exclaimed. Judy came in with her Police outfit on, Alongside with Nick, with his aviators.

"Sorry Ms. Farris, is Thomas Patel in here?" He raised his trunk as Nick whistled, spinning the handcuffs in around his finger.

"Thomas Patel, you're under arrest for harassment, anything you say can and-"

"NO! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO JAIL!" He sobbed as Nick took him out, winking at Mia, She did the same.

To this day, Thomas never bullied anyone again, because he got in so much trouble, he couldn't sit down for a whole month.