Parents

A/N
Holy crap! This story went bizzerk! Thanks so much for the views and support! If you want more One Shots like these, just let me know!

Judy sighed as she rubbed her forehead. The case she had on her desk was a runaway. A 16-year-old ferret. Pfft. Typical. Many 16-year-olds run away from they're homes in Zootopia.

"Mommy!" Judy's head shot up as she saw a red colored 6-year-old rush up to her desk. She smiled.

"Mia! How's my baby girl!" She swooped up her daughter off her feet, cuddling her. Her black tipped ears fell.

"Daddy says you're trying to find a little girl like me!" Judy's cheeks flushed. Nick HAD to say something, but in the corner of her eye, she saw him leaning up against the doorway. She let Mia down.

"Why shouldn't I shoot you with my elephant tranquilizer?"

"Because you love me too much!" Nick smirked and pecked her lips.

"How's your one week vacation?" She smiled.

"Good. How's the case going?" She sighed as she slammed the folder.

"Bad. Only one piece of evidence, a fingerprint." Nick smiled.

"Being Zootopia's greatest detective, you'll figure it out."

"Yeah but-"

"Hey, mommy! You have ev-ev...whateveryoujustsaid here!" She pointed at the folder, there was a picture of the house, and the ferret was in the picture, leaving the house. Judy smiled and scooped up the bunny.

"Oh my gosh...MIA! YOU BRILLIANT BUNNY!" She picked up her half rabbit half fox child and cuddled her more. She smiled, showing her fox teeth.

"Can I be like you when you grow up momma?" Judy's ears fell.

"Well.."

"Of course." Nick wrapped his arms around Judy's waist.

"Because in Zootopia, anyone can be anything." He said softly, making Judy glare at Nick playfully.