I'm Back

A/N
And I'm back! Who's ready for more Zootopia?!
-------------------------
Nick waited patiently at the subway station. His partner and mate had to go to the rainforest district for a case. When he heard the train was here his heart skipped a beat. He walked up to the doors.

"Hey Carrots how was-" His ears flattened to see Judy talking to a rabbit while holding a toddler rabbit in her hand, she had caramel coloring with brown cookie tipped ears. Nick tail started to twitch and sway, and not in a good way. His heart broke, even more, when they hugged. He looked away and scrunched up his muzzle.

"Oh my god, Nick?!" He turned to see Judy smiling at him. She rushed up to him, setting the rabbit down and give him a hug.

"I can't believe you came all this way to meet me at- hey... what's wrong?" Her ears fell.

"How long were you gone?"

"Nick-"

"How Long?!" She softly gasped at his tone.

"5-5-5 weeks... why?"

"So in between those 5 pathetic weeks, you got yourself a new mate?!" Her nose scrunched up and she cocked her head.

"What?"

"I saw you with Mr. Peter Cottontail over there." She rolled her eyes at that little "joke".

"Nick I-"

"NO! I SAW you with him! You HUGGED him!" She held in a chuckle.

"Yeah, 'cause that's what family does!" Nick blinked.

"What?"

"Nick that was my eldest brother, Mike. He asked me if I could watch Caramel Corn for a few days, our little sister." Nick's eyes followed Judy's movements as she picked up the young bunny who giggled. Nick scoffed, turned on his heel, and walked. Judy stood there, frozen.

"Well...come on." Judy smiled.

"Welcome back Carrots."

"Thanks, Nick."