Coming Home

IVY ON TOP!! - MEGAN FOX

Ivy

My butt was numb from all this sitting.

OMG,  I could totally write a song like The Weekend did about how he couldn't feel his face. It would go something like: 'A ONE, A TWO, A ONE, TWO, THREE. I can't feel my butt when I'm with you, and I don't like it and I don't like it. Oh oh, I can't feel my butt when I'm with you and I need to get up cause I'm bored.'

Right now, I was on my flight back to California. Out of all the things I wanted to do today, catching a flight wasn't one of them. Right now, all I wanted was a packet of skittles and my super comfy king size bed.

But NOOooo....LIFE HAS OTHER PLANS FOR ME.

Oh, silly me. I forgot to tell you about myself. Well, for starters my name is IVY SOPHIA HUNTER like Beyonce's child, BLUE IVY. Oh, how I wished I was her child......SNAP!

Sorry, I zoned out in my own head. Anyways back to me, now you must be thinking 'She is an average girl, super rich, no one notices her, miss goody-two-shoes, good grades, loving parents and has never been to a  party.'

POP!

That's your judgemental balloon burst in your face.

Well, the only thing goody-two-shoes is my grades, ( 4.5 GPA suck dick, bitches) and for being not noticed, well everywhere I go, I tend to leave my mark. And for not going to parties, I love parties! I have crashed more parties than I can remember: wedding parties, birthday parties, farewell parties, college parties, beach parties. Name it and I have crashed it.

Hahaha!

That sounded like those advertisements where the 'I'm so pretty with my cake face and pencil thin body and auto tune voice comes and says, and I quote, "YOU BREAK IT, WE FIX IT."'

Girl, the only thing pretty about you is when you leave my screen.

Anyways, back to me, yes I'm shit rich but that is because of my own hard work, duh.....

And for having loving parents, let's not go there. Now, let's remember how hot I am, like the sun beez all jelly of my hotness.

*does sexy hair flip* That's right, people.

Right now, I have been stuck in this seat for hours, and this guy next to me decided to fall asleep on my shoulder and this annoying kid won't stop crying, like, don't have kids if you can't take care of them. Simple.

I couldn't get a First Class ticket cause it was all booked, so I had to get an economic class instead. Wow, I sounded like such a bitch, but it's not my fault I was brought up in style.

Right now, my hazel hair was in a loose messy bun and I was wearing a pair of black jeans which were ripped on the knees, a loose gray T-shirt with a few holes in it and a pair of my favorite toms. My face was make-up free because I could care less on how I looked right now.

It was 2 in the afternoon, right now and....

"Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. It's your captain speaking. We are about to land so please fasten your seat belts and adjust your seats into its correct position and put your tables back. The crew will do one last check to see if everything is alright. Goodbye and thank you for flying with us."