Who name's their kid Uriah?

AMELIA ON TOP!! - INDIANA EVANS

SYDNEY POV

Red Styrofoam cups.

Could it get any more cliché?

They were littered all over the grass and a few couples were making out. I even saw one groping each other. Really? Outside? Whatever.

Me, the guys and Ivy – who was moping since she didn't want to come – all entered the house. The party belonged to one of my school friends, Xavier. Although Ivy wasn't exactly on board with the idea, she had a glint of calculating look in her eyes, possibly because of what we had planned.

The guys and Ivy made their way to the kitchen, leaving me alone in a sweaty horde of horny teens. I noticed Ivy munching on some finger food while chatting along with the guys. Suddenly, the very familiar voice of Noah boomed through the speakers.

"um, hey guys! I gave a request to the DJ to give a surprise to my dear friends Sydney, Ryan, Damien and also my lousy excuse of a brother," that gained a laugh from the rest of the people, "so please make your ways to the dance floor!" he screamed at the end.

The crowd hollered at him as he jumped off the small platform. I pushed my way through to the center and found the rest of them standing clueless. Kenny flashed a thumbs-up to the DJ who gave a curt nod back. The song 'Cake By The Ocean' by DNCE came through. I laughed heartily at what Kenny was getting at. This was our song and we had a dance choreography for it. All five of us began to equally dance.

Damien and me moved right, Noah and Ryan moved left while Kenny stood at the center. The four of us rushed to meet at the center and created a platform with our hands and Kenny turned so he was facing us and ran up to us, jumping from the ground to our interconnected hands. He used his right foot to push himself further up and did a somersault in the air. He landed just as the chorus of the song began.

This was the time for the duet of Damien and Noah so the rest of us moved aside so that they could do their thing which was break-dance.

God damn
See you licking frosting from your own hands
Want another taste, I'm begging, yes ma'am
I'm tired of all this candy on the dry land, dry land, oh

Waste time with a masterpiece, don't waste time with a masterpiece

You're a real-life fantasy, you're a real-life fantasy

And all of us come in and did the perfected dance from Step-Up 2 by to the beat of this song.

Talk to me, girl
Talk to me, baby
I'm going blind from this sweet sweet craving, whoa-oh

.

We stopped dancing as soon as the song ended all of us laughing in the rush and the crowd hollering for and with us. Ivy walked to us and hugged each and every one of us. When she reached me, I shouted at her so she could hear me over the noise.

"Bet you cant even come that close to dancing!"

"Oh puh-lease Sydney, we both know that I can beat your ass to hell and back!"

"Yeah righ-" I was cut off by the teens around us chanting "DANCE OFF! DANCE OFF!"

The DJ immediately caught on and changed the song that was currently playing to "Dessert" by Dawin and Silento. Ivy smirked at me as if 'you asked for it.' I merely challenged her back by smirking. She started by hitting her hand on her hip and snapped her fingers.