You're Spicy!

RYAN ON TOP!! - ALEX PETTYFER

IVY POV

"Ouch!"

"Ouch!"

"OOOOUUUUCCCCHHHH!" Noah screamed.

"Stop crying like a little baby, really man babies are braver than you." Damien told Noah. "I will let you know when I care. Oh and do me a favour, take this brave baby of yours and shove it up your vagina." Noah said making us all burst in to laughter.

I was sitting in the emergency room with the guys. The boys are waiting for their x-rays so if everything thing is okay and nothing is broken, they can go home.

"Can I speak to you?" asked an officer. "Sure thing, officer." I said as I hopped off the bed and walked to him.
"What happened? Did you see anything? Who did it? Any ideas?" "Wow officer chill, I have no idea who did this, or why they did this or where these people are from, I just found them near an alley on my way home so I called my driver and he brought us here." The office gave me the "you sure" look. "You not lying to me right, young lady?" "Why would lie to you officer?" I said as I walked closer to him and brushed my hand on his arm when I saw him gulp down air and his little friend was getting a bit excited down there.

I saw the doctor walking towards the room the boys were in. "Excuse me, officer." I said and quickly ran up to the doctor. "HEY DOC, my man, could you do me a favour?" He just have me a questioned look. "You see, I just want to mess with the boys, so could you like lie to them, well not them just one guy. Sydney." he just nods. I tell him what to do, he laughs at my plan and decides to play along.

I walk up to the boys and sit right next to Sydney giving him a hug. "Stay strong." I tell him. "What's going on?" Ryan asked with a confused look, but before I could tell him, the doctor came. "Okay boys, you're good to go. Thank God you people just need a few stiches and a bit of casting, remember bed rest for a week." The boys were so happy with the news that they didn't have to stay the night.

"Mr.Sydney could I talk to you in private?" "It's okay doctor, you can say whatever have to say in front of them." "YEAH!" The boys say in sync, "I don't know how to put this?" "What is it doctor?" Sydney ask with a worried look, I slid my hand into his and give it a gently squeeze and noticed after I did that, he wasn't as tensed as before. "Well you, my boy, have cancer, but don't worry it is still really small so if we treat it now, you can survive." Sydney's mouth drop down to the floor and so did the guys'. "What cancer do I have? And.....how?...what if I...." "You have this young-girl-just-pranked-your-ass-cancer SON!" And gangsta pose, I scream and jump on the bed.

"So I don't have cancer?" "Nope." "It was all your plan?" "Yup" I said as I popped the p while I jumped down from the bed. "You're dead." he said doing this thing with eyes, I guess he was trying to scare me but after the shit I have seen, that didn't even effect me. "Bite me, pudding." I tell him and stand up to go pay the guys' bills.

~~~~~

"You are a genius, I mean the cancer thing, although you scared the shit out of me, still very smart ivy, that's why you are my best friend." I just smirk at Ryan through the review mirror like "yeah I know".

I dropped the boys home, and now I was on my way to drop Sydney home. "So you're not going to talk to me?" I asked him "Nope." I just smirk. "You just did." "That doesn't count." I just laugh at him, "Are you 5?" This time he didn't reply to me so I just ignored him.

I parked in his driveway and got out of the car and walked towards his front door.

Before I could ring the door bell, he pulled me and turned me around so I was facing him. "What do you think you're doing?" He asked in a serious tone. "Just saying hi to your parents." "Why?" "Cause I want to." He just rolled his eyes at me. "Just go home, Ivy." "Why? It was just a joke, I said I was sorry right, over a thousand times." "Don't you get it, just go home!" I just looked at him with a shocked look like did he just snap at me, wow Ivy! You really pushed his buttons.