AV_Writer

Hi guys, not an update but this is what I call a shameless self-promotion.

I've written two other books on my personal account, which is AV_Writer.

And they are:

LOST YOU AND FOUND ME

Maia Wayland.

The name they use to judge me. It was supposed to be my signature but instead it became a brand.

Nico Wayland.

The name they used to lift him. It was supposed to be his memory but instead it became a random quote.

M and N, that's what we were but it became just M.

•••••••

Maia and her twin, Nico were always together, no matter what. They had each other's back and loved one another immensely.

One day, when he came to school, he was hurt. He had a bruised eye and a limp. That was the day he shut Maia out.

The next day was when he shut everyone out - by leaving.

Maia promised herself to find Nico and that's when she came across Kyle Di Angelo.

Kyle was practically in the center of the food chain. Not exactly popular but not down the dumps either. He was known across the school for his pranks and jokes.

So what will happen when she goes for a ride in search of a Wayland but gets caught up with a Di Angelo?

HENNAED HANDS

I was a Catholic.

She was a Muslim.

I was the one that was plain while it was her with the beautifully painted skin.

I ,Christian Woods, was leading a normal life with fun and surprises in between the weaves when suddenly I laid my eyes upon her.

Or more specifically, her hennaed hands.

~~~~~~

SOOOOOO, I would be more than grateful if you guys gave those books a chance too, just like you did for Miss. Leather Jacket.

Anyways, thank you and I love all of you guys!