"EWWWW! SNAKE."

"Hey Bimbo, I got the door open."

I heard someone tell me making me jump up in surprise and then I fell on the floor. I heard a familiar laugh surrounding me, I looked around and saw Ivy head out the chemistry room. I slowly got up and pulled my bag onto my shoulder.

walking through the dark hallways filled with complete silence, I push open the double-doors and as I made my way to my bike, I saw a curvy figure crumpling and falling to their knees.

"IVY."

I ran towards her and got onto my knees, I pulled her onto my lap and I saw her eyes flutter close and slapped her cheek slightly to keep her awake.

"Ivy, wake up."

I told frantically, she opened her eyes and looked at me with her dark-green eyes.

"Take me to my uncle's."

She told me quietly see it was hard for her to talk, I immediately shook my head at her.

"No, I'm taking you to the hospital, Ivy you-"

she cut me off, her voice filled with anger.

"Sydney, could you drop the act and take me to my uncle's.
Please?"

I brushed a piece of her hair that was on her forehead and looked at her. "Hey Romeo, I'm kinda in pain so can you hurry it up?" she asked.
Still the same, even when after being stabbed, I thought.

I carried her up to her car but saw the tires were slashed so I changed directions and took her to my bike. I sat her down and saw her shirt was torn so I took hold of the piece that was hanging and pulled at it, separating it from the shirt. As it was a wide piece, I tore it into two again. I folded one piece and placed it on top of the red gash. I signaled Ivy to hold it as I wrapped the other around her waist, making sure the first piece was held in place.
"Apply pressure on it. It will Helps." I told her and got onto the bike. She wrapped her arms around me and rest her head in my back and I speed off without wasting an other second.
~~~~~
'I'm always someone's punching bag.'

Ivy's words kept repeating in my head the whole way home. I couldn't shake off the look that she gave me before she left the HQ, A look of betrayed was plastered on her face.

I parked my bike at the driveway and opened to the door to find Mom and Dad sitting on the kitchen counter, laughing at something. I made my way to them and patted Dad's shoulder, He turned and smiled at me.

"Sydney. Where were you all this time?"

He asked me curiously, more friendly than paternal, I sighed and looked at him.
"I was at HQ." I said "i thought you didn't need to go there today?" Mom asked.

"Hmm... Ivy was stabbed, and well she wanted to go to the HQ." At the mention of Ivy, both - Mom and Dad - gasped. They both knew about the gang and although they didn't like it, tho they were able to be persuaded into the idea.

Mom took a lot of hard work, while Dad focused on the idea of me living life differently and he thought it might be good to have someone that would be useful during times of crisis.

"Why was Ivy there? What happened?" Mom breathed out. She looked shell shocked. "Why was Ivy even involved into the fiasco? She didn't have anything to do with the gang, did she?" she asked me after a moment. I looked at the floor and questioned her back.

"You know my boss, right?" she nodded, not knowing where this was going.
"You remember his name, Mom?" she closed her eyes and answered a moment later.
"Francisco Hunter." I nodded at her this time. She never forgets names.