GEEZ! GRANDMA

KENNY ON TOP!! - DYLAN MINNETTE

SYDNEY POV

Sore, Simply sore, that was what my back was right now. I sat up and stretched, hearing the satisfying crack of my stiff bones. I fished my phone from in between the folds of the sofa and checked the time. It was 6.09 am, I had enough time to get ready.

I unwillingly got out of the couch, it seemed too comfortable to me at the moment and made my way to my room. Still stretching and moaning from breaking the fatigue that had settled upon me.

Coming to my room, I picked up dark blue jeans and a black button-up shirt and went straight to the bathroom. After finishing my business, don't forget messing up my beautiful hair that every girl wants to run their fingers through it *wink* I left wearing my leather jacket.

By the time I reached school, it was 6.48 am. Not bad, I saw the guys and made my way to them. "What's up you pussies?" I asked. "Nothing just here while we can you dick" Noah answered. "Well at least I'm not the one that has a vagina, you vagina," I retorted back. All the guys laughed including me but excluding Noah as he was trying to think of a good comeback.

He huffed and left our spot, heading towards to school doors, He didn't enter though, he just stood waiting there. "Truth hurts, doesn't it vagina?" I taunted but before he can reply, Ariana Grande's Focus "I just know it because Lily listens to it" played a little loud and we all turned to look at the source, Isabella and her minions in a pink ass car, I mean really?? This is like some cliché bullshit.

She spotter our group and made her way towards us or more specifically me and started running her hands up and down my arm and back. I inwardly shuddered. "Good morning Sydney babes!" In a half cheery and purring voice she told me. I didn't like talking to her so I answered as shortly as possible to her. "Hey," Before she could continue, the rumble of a motorbike sounded, through as me and the guys looked at each other trying to figure out if one of our bikes have been taken.

 The black motorbike came in and seated on was a sleek figure, something about the person seemed familiar and stopped a little away from us. I swear when all of us saw who it was our jaws must've been comfortably resting on the ground.

 Miss Nirvana aka Ivy, She expertly removed her helmet and got off the bike as graceful as a swan can get and made her way towards us. "Told you its all about the leather jacket." She tell's us and winks cheekily at us.

The first person to recover was Damien. "Wow, you're the first person besides me, that looked that hot in a leather jacket like, DAMN GIRL! did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" She smirked and replied almost immediately "Naa, I just crawled my way out of hell." And winking at him, thus time making him laugh out loud like really dude you sound like a retarded seal.

I felt Isabella's perfectly manicured nails dug into my skin a little, "You think she is hot, she looks like a guy. I mean she is nothing close to hot." I could feel jealousy and venom dripping from her words but I still hadn't recovered from my shock, she looked hot as all hell can get!

"Oh darling, if I dress like a girl then you would run out of business." Ivy replied in a overly cheery voice while placing her hand on Isabella's shoulder.

She suddenly smiled brighter and called out a girl called "Amelia". Before leaving she said "Bye boys" and she made her way to me and got close to my ear and gently pushing my chin up with her finger, "you should close it or a fly might come in." With that she left, leaving us all dumbstruck.

Even during the first class I was still a little shocked and the guys had to pull me out of my daydream about how good she looked in the jacket.

Briiiiiing!!! Halle- freaking- jullah!! It was finally lunch time and I couldn't wait to end my day in this hellhole. I went in and brought out my sandwiches and found a table not too centre but not too, to the side either. Me and the guys were still talking, when the rest of the cafeteria went silent. I turned and looked to see no other than Ivy, The girl Amelia from earlier and another girl who was looking at the floor.