DID YOU CHECK YOUR MOM'S VAGINA?

"You can put me down now." I told him as he made his way out of the school doors and into the parking lot.

"What the hell was that?" He questioned, looking pretty mad.

"I have no idea what you are referring to young man. Now if you'll excuse me, I have an appointment with the queen." I said him in my best british accent, as I made my way back into the school, but unfortunately I was pulled back.

"Ohh no you're not." He said as he threw me over his shoulder, and walked to his bike while I saw the world from another point of view.

Damn this view is fiinneee.

Since when are you black?

Since like forever NAH DUH.

"Whatever susan." I rolled my eyes, not realizing that I was talking to myself out loud.

"Who is susan now?" Sydney asked as he dropped me down, making me hit my sweet little butt.

Gurl there is nothing little about your butt.

True that.

 So where was I yeah my sweet butt, I even heard a crack.

"OMG I THINK I BROKE MY BUTT BONE." I said as I looked up at him. He just rolled his eyes at me but I saw the smile form on his lips.

"There is no such thing as a butt bone." He said but I shook my head at him, he is so wrong.

"There is, remind me to teach you biology, okay honey." I told him as I stood up, picked up my belongings and head back into school but I was stopped again. "What do you want now ?" I asked him this time, clearly annoyed by him. He didn't say a word but dragged me and placed me on his bike. He got on and we speeded off. It all happened so fast and I think I forgot how to breathe.

Okay ivy you can do this

*Nods head*

Take in air, now let the air go. Good girl again, take in, let go.

"Are you giving birth or some shit?" His words making me jump causing him to lose control of the bike but he managed to get it back.

"WTF can't you see I'm learning to breathe again, thanks to you." He just smirked as I hit him on the back.

"It's not my fault I'm so hot." I just looked at him with the 'You got to be shitting apples' look making him chuckle.

"You think that the reason why I'm learning to breathe is because you're hot?" He just nodded with a huge smile on his face.

"You see here darling, I'm have breathing problems cause I have never seen something so ugly in my life." I said, smacking the smile right off his face. "Sorry not sorry gurlfriend." He glared at me from the side mirror, as I chuckled.

"I hate you."

"Darling you can't hate what you never Lo-"

"Loved. Yeah I know." I was cut off by Mister Grumpy pants.

Zooming through lanes, the breeze flying through my hair looking up at the blue sky, people rushing to work unlike us, well we are supposed to be at school but my ex-friend and current enemy AKA Mr.Sydney decided to kidnap me and take me somewhere else.

"Hey pudding, where are we going?" He didn't reply, instead accelerated causing the bike to skip about and me tightening my grip around his torso.

"Sydney watch out!" I screamed as I hid my face in his back hoping I don't  die, I can hear horns and people screaming but I'm too scared to open my eyes.