DUDE, YOU'RE ON MY PILLOW!

IVY POV

"YOU LITTLE OLD PIECE OF SH-"

"IVY!"

"WHAT?"

"He is older." Sydney whispered to me hoping he wouldn't offend the poor guy.

"Who you calling old, huh pretty boy?"

"Ahh, nooo one, sir." I looked at Sydney with great disappointment as he spoke to the old man.

"I swear, kids these days. All they know how to is walk around trying to look like Barbie dolls."

"Old people like you still alive trying to look like the walking dead." I spat out at him while he just glared at me.

"Aren't you kids supposed to be at a party or doing drugs or spoiling you family name?" The old man asked as Sydney stood in the middle of us making sure we didn't end up killing each other.

"Aren't you supposed to dead by now?" I asked as a smile threatened to spread across my lips but I held it back as I looked at Sydney who just rolled his eyes at me.

"What did you eat today? Bitch flakes?"

"Yeah, your wife gave me some of yours for breakfast." With that the old man took a step closer and so did I, both of us clearly testing each other.

"Okay you two, break it up. Ivy, let's go." Sydney said, pulling on my forearm trying to pull me way. After sending the old man one last glare, I allow Sydney to pull me out of the store.

"You went inside to get a cup of coffee, not start World War III." Sydney said as i skipped out of the store.

"He clearly started it." I exclaimed in a high pitch squeak.

"And you decided to end?" He asked me, clearly annoyed about it.

"Of course I needed to end it." I said as I jumped up on the hood of my car. "HE INSULTED US TEENAGERS! IF I DIDN'T STAND UP FOR US, WHO WOULD'VE? SO INSTEAD OF HATING ME, THANK ME!" I said as I looked down at a very confused Sydney.

"I swear woman, you need help."  He said as he shook his head, trying not to smile. It was funny seeing him get so angry on something so small but let's face it, even I know I need some help.

I hop into the car and drive off leaving Sydney at the small coffee store.

"IVY TURN THIS CAR AROUND RIGHT NOW!"

"No way, this is so funny!" I laughed seeing his face in the rearview mirror that made me burst out in a uncontrollable laughing fit.

I SWEAR WOMEN, THIS IS NOT HOW YOU GET A GUY TO FALL FOR YOU.

I pressed down on the breaks hard making the tyres squeak against the road.

"I'M NOT TRYING TO GET NO ONE TO LIKE ME."

NOT THIS WAY, YOU AREN'T.

"LISTEN HERE PATRICIA, I'M NOT THE DATING TYPE SO FORGET ABOUT IT."

GEEZ DON'T GET YOUR PANTIES IN TWIST.

Completely annoyed with my inner self, I turn the car around to go get Sydney.

"Hey gurl what's cooking?" I asked him as I stopped in front on the spot he was standing in.

"What the hell do you want?" He asked me.

Okay so he is so not mad. Nothing some super glue and glitter can't fix.

He isn't an object, genius.