Time To Blow Minds

ISABELLA ON TOP!! - BLAKE LIVELY

IVY POV

It's 5 in the morning right now and I'm wide awake. I have been tossing and turning in bed for a hour now and still can't fall asleep. Well, I did sleep at 6 in the evening yesterday, but still. "One can simply never get enough sleep." I nod my head in agreement and sit up on my bed, going through instagram. I got a few follow requests. "OHH I don't know him but he is cute, ACCEPT!  He is okay looking not really my cup of tea but hey! I need meez some followers so ACCEPT!" A few people from school even sent me follow requests. After a while of stalking people, I decided to go do something useful so I head downstairs for some food. I find a small box of coco puffs and a bottle of water and head back to my room. I throw the food on the bed and headed to the bathroom and decided to curl my hair today but before I could find my rollers, I glanced at myself in the mirror only to find a monster there. "DAME! Right now even plastic surgery won't be able to fix that!" I point at my reflection. "Who needs plastic surgery when you've got water and make up remover?" DUH! I'm so going to win this agreement which is well against myself but who cares? "GURL! You need some super magical water, cause trust me when I say this, I have seen shit better than you." Ouch dude I'm so rude to myself like wow! I ignore my makeup self and started to wash my face. After I got all the make up out, which took forever, "See, told you I just needed some water and makeup remover, BUT NOOO! You wanted to be all mean, like screw you mean self," well I just realized I had a fight with myself, what a way to start the day.

  I found my rollers and sectioned my hair into two parts, you know the center parting thing. I damped my hair with some water, added some product and then put the rollers in.
Once I was done, I felt my stomach grumble "Aww tummy-yummy is hungry-vungry, let's get you food, okay darling?" I pat my stomach and head out of the bath room. I also pick up the coco puffs and take a seat on my study table, since it's just 5:30 and I still had like 30 minutes to kill so I decided to do my homework, well I only had maths homework, you know I thought old people were supposed to be kind, caring, sweet and they don't kill children with homework but unfortunately I was wrong.

I was done with my work in like 20 minutes and finished the box of coco puffs as well. I checked the time to see it was now 6 so I decided to go for a bath. I put on a shower cap so the rollers don't get wet and as I scrub myself while singing like a maniac to 5 seconds of summer "she's kinda hot". I just love 5sos so much I would die for them, well not really, YES I'm a fan girl but I'm not crazy.

I hop out of the shower and wrap myself in a towel and go into my en-suite to pick out a pair of black jeans ripped on the knees, a white V-neck t-shirt and pull out my leather jacket. Every girl needs a leather jacket it's like a must , come on it's a sexy leather jacket DUH! I put on my clothes and head back into the bath room to put on my make up. "Okay face, it's time for some make up, oh please God of winged eyeliner please help me get a proper wing thank you.. AMEN".

   Yes my make up looks fab, I did black Smokey eye, with two perfect wings *victory dance*, my cheeks had a little blush on it and I was wearing my favorite cheery mat red lipstick, to finish of my look I put on my black army ankle length boots, "DAME GURL! Someone get me a fire extinguisher, cause this girl is on fire!" i wink at myself and head downstairs.

   My sister sees me walking down the stairs "Okay, just so everyone is clear, if I go lesbian, which I'm not it's going to be all ivy's fault" she finished while pointing at me with the like-just-look-at-her look "Ohh babes, you won't be the first person who has turned gay for me, but that's so sweet of you!" I walk past her and tap her on her head and pick up a pancake from the plate and eat it like a roll. "Ivy Sophia Hunter, you are not an animal. Take a plate." I look at my mom and then at my pancake then back at her, I do that for awhile but just ignore her and eat the thing. I take another one before I could run. "See yeah suckers" I wave to them before heading to the garage. I enter it, open up the gate, then hop onto my bike. With a kick, she came alive. "Oh how I missed you sweetie!" I tell my bike as I put my helmet on. Once I was done, I shift the gear and speed out down the road. It felt amazing riding her after so long. "that sounded wrong".